Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
UR, GAB & TRD rear ARB : 19mm. UR stiffest & heaviest of all. TRD & GAB same weight, with GAB slightly stiffer than TRD. Depend your liking, TRD allows more flex.

Front TRD & GAB : 27mm.

AE92 aftermarket ARB is really a gem, if found must faster grab it.

i got the bar n the bush oni..still looking for the bracket n the link...hv contact UMW to search for the link...the price is rm217/pc..dat mean 1 set is two pcs...waaaaaaaaaa....all toghter wif bracket n skru n nat..rm500 ++ la....aiya...............................:stupid::stupid::stupid:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
SE guys...

why dont we had TT during the KKS????

anywhere around that area... cos the 4AEOC guys are also planning the TT..may be can join ler...:driver:

Bump: SE guys...

why dont we had TT during the KKS????

anywhere around that area... cos the 4AEOC guys are also planning the TT..may be can join ler...:driver:

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
ui bro! you now in kl ker?

Bump: ui bro! you now in kl ker?

Bump: ui bro! you now in kl ker?
yap..now in kl edy.. long time not see ipoh geng...

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
ive been here almost 2 years edy bro.. huhu.. what to do.. cari makan..

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
haha no la.. if i've a choice, still want to stay ipoh.. so far i've lived in kl, kulim, terengganu, ipoh and come back to kl.. but ipoh is the best place for me.. haha no traffic jam.. super cheap rent house.. super nice people..but my contract job ended just like that.. no choice..come back to kl ler..

Bump: haha no la.. if i've a choice, still want to stay ipoh.. so far i've lived in kl, kulim, terengganu, ipoh and come back to kl.. but ipoh is the best place for me.. haha no traffic jam.. super cheap rent house.. super nice people..but my contract job ended just like that.. no choice..come back to kl ler..

Feb 6, 2009
UR, GAB & TRD rear ARB : 19mm. UR stiffest & heaviest of all. TRD & GAB same weight, with GAB slightly stiffer than TRD. Depend your liking, TRD allows more flex.

Front TRD & GAB : 27mm.

AE92 aftermarket ARB is really a gem, if found must faster grab it.
thanks for ur info bro,really appreciate it.wat is d price list for brand new n used TRD or GAB ARB?izit easy to get it if i buy d new 1?where can i get it?juz wanna do some research,so i can budget my $.bcos my next target is to install that ARB.izit se front n rear ARB same as seg?i mean if i found ARB for ae100,ae101,ae111,can it install to my ee90?wat type of front lip can pnp to my ee90?soli for asking so many question.thanks again for all sifus here.

Last edited:

GasPedal

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
To all SE sifus,
My blacktop c56 gearbox have some problem : when i rev 1st more than 4000rpm then try to engage 2nd gear, i could hear crack sound, also happened when i shift down from 3rd to 2nd gear at medium rpm, but other gear is ok. Mechanic said that my 2nd gear syncro teeth already wear/blunt. So i plan to replace it with close ratio gear.
Question is : can i replace only 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear with close ratio, 4th and 5th gear is left standard? Because i worry if use close ratio at 5th gear the engine will rev higher at cruising speed, resulting higher fuel consumption and faster engine wear.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
thanks for ur info bro,really appreciate it.wat is d price list for brand new n used TRD or GAB ARB?izit easy to get it if i buy d new 1?where can i get it?juz wanna do some research,so i can budget my $.bcos my next target is to install that ARB.izit se front n rear ARB same as seg?i mean if i found ARB for ae100,ae101,ae111,can it install to my ee90?wat type of front lip can pnp to my ee90?soli for asking so many question.thanks again for all sifus here.
Used ARB set : now hovers ard rm1000.
new set : i think ard rm3000, only if you have frens in japan to buy for you. if you go through
winghin or other local disti, the price sure will balloons up.

AE1x1 ARB cannot fit 'direct' into AE92. but, i heard before people have done it. tat i'm not too sure.

Feb 6, 2009
Used ARB set : now hovers ard rm1000.
new set : i think ard rm3000, only if you have frens in japan to buy for you. if you go through
winghin or other local disti, the price sure will balloons up.

AE1x1 ARB cannot fit 'direct' into AE92. but, i heard before people have done it. tat i'm not too sure.
Thanks u bro.if install TRD or GAB ARB,should i need to change any thing to fix that ARB?or juz pnp?thanks for ur time bro.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
check your lower arm. local arm not same as JDM.

see the highlighted part. tat's where the difference is. local ARB has horizontal nut mounting instead of JDM, vertical (just like in this pic).

if your current ARB is already in this posture, then it will be pnp for you.

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
bro,how bour rear ARB?any pic to show..?curently try to fix dis prob...just got the bar oni..still looking for the link to connect them...can use any local seg link not?

Feb 6, 2009
ya bro,how bout d rear 1?if i got d rear bar,izit juz pnp n use back d link(wat is tis) n bracket?exclude bush cos ori 1 is 14mm?thanks

Bump: ya bro,how bout d rear 1?if i got d rear bar,izit juz pnp n use back d link(wat is tis) n bracket?exclude bush cos ori 1 is 14mm?thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

That day on routine engine check, found my air filter hose connected to the turbine intake loose. The clip have been tighten to the maximum and still loose (moving). Was wondering what to use to tighten it up. The hose is rubber, so probably through the years of use could have harden and shrunk a little. The turbine is hot so cannot fit any rubber or paper, so was thinking what else can use.

So I raided my wife's kitchen for some "Diamond" brand aluminum foil. Fold a few rounds to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience