Come n Give Support

May 18, 2006
Dearest brothers of ZTH,

I am currently setting up a mechanic workshop at Jelutong/Batu Lanchang whereby car servicing, car repairs etc were offered. Pls feel free to drop by n give me some support to build my business. My workshop is situated at:-

1. if u r coming from Lam Wah Ee Hospital

- after the 1st traffic lights at the Mewah Court junction, u will c a petshop, Wonderland Petshop, on ur left. Our workshop is directly opposite the petshop. There is a gate there whereby u can turn into the compound. 4 doors away from the petshop is CK Yoong.

2. if u r coming from Olympia College/Batu Lanchang market.

- its a one way street until the end whereby there's a used car dealer, Batu Lanchang Used Car Dealer, at the corner of ur right, our workshop is opposite the car dealer. Its best to keep to ur left after the traffic light at Olympia College. There's a gate on ur left b4 the junction turning to Mewah Court traffic light.

On the same ground as our workshop, there is also a small car wash. Though my workshop may look a little too shabby, I hope u will come n give support to me. Give my service a try.

You can contact me, David, at 012-408 0367. I do also offer 24hrs service n on-call automotive service. Prices are very reasonable. All transactions are on cash terms as this is a newly setup business.

Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well over a year ago, one of our customers purchased an R35 GT-R, had it painted by one of the local body shops that we worked with and then had us install our AMS Alpha 9 GT-R package along with a built 3.8L and Alpha trans upgrade. This was the highest hp Alpha 9 we had built to date and we dubbed it the Agent Orange GT-R. He had since sold the car in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience