coilovers?malaysian road?

squall_leonheart

Aug 5, 2005
Japan
thanxs guys for the feed back,i guess i will be using sport spring and adjustable shock only,anyway,how low can i go(distance between road surface and front bumper)for malaysian road.don`t want to spoil my veilside so much...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
SkYwAlKeR said:
means standard abssober is the best??... then why people wanna change to coilovers??
if u wan comfort...standard is the best lo...ur wife, ur son, ur daughter, ur daddy ur mummy wont vomit....

if u use coilover....some ppl cant accept it....coz it is stiff n not so comfortable...im using it now...u can try...ehehe

GSR2311

Known Member
Apr 1, 2005
Shah Alam, Mala
Visit site
hi.. am also using coilover for wira gsr. So far am satisfied with KYB RS2 (purple color). good performance and also comfort. not comfortable like standardlah but not so hard until want to vomit one...

Pickcell

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Asia
huakenny said:
car height is ur tyre n rim.....to make it lower..change to lower spring...tat all....settled
I dun think i'll change my tyre and rim.. so..

Lower spring.. How much ar? wat brand recommended?

What about sport absorber? wat brand recommended?

Just changing the spring to a lower one.. and to a sport absorber will have handling + lowered look .. Right?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
GSR2311 said:
hi.. am also using coilover for wira gsr. So far am satisfied with KYB RS2 (purple color). good performance and also comfort. not comfortable like standardlah but not so hard until want to vomit one...
im using hks hypermax 2...adjustable high/low n soft/hard....not bad la....but for some ppl cannot accept...will vomit....i only set very soft la now....coz tat day set too hard...speeding at highway..the car jus like a frog....so funny man

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
Yeah agree with acbc.I myself a titan user too.It is your choice to choose either comfort or performance.For comfort standard with a lowered spring will do,but nono for coilover if you want to go for comfort.As for me,the setting is same medium/soft too but it still get abit stiff sometimes when ran over those lubang road.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey, Im thinking of custom making a sticker... anyone knows where?
I need the kind that will stick to the window from inside the car, transparant background with white wordings. Something like the official ZTH sticker.
:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience