Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

CLOSED

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hey dude,

can i used APM Performax together with my lowered sport spring..? ;)

topekaz

Jun 29, 2004
arer bro,

how long will you carry this product? my performax still in good condition though. installed it to my iswara a/b Dec last year and quite satisfied with the performance. used to combo it with apm sportec sport spring and recently with sapura leda. anyway, i prefer the sportec/performax combo compared to recent combo.

arer

Jun 16, 2004
subang
deftons : sure u can use it with lowered spring. the feels u will get, better than
using stock absorber...what brand of spring that u using now?

topekaz : i was recently informed that stock of this absorber is available for now...
mmm...mayb it will last for a few months from now... i think the
i think the combination of sapura leda & apm performax is quite good...
but if u want to try other combination, it's up to u...mine, eibach & apm
performax...very delicious :P

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hi arer.... what is the difference between the kayaba rs and the apm performax? which is better in terms of performance? are both the absorbers made in malaysia?

thanx man.......

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
arer,

im using SpeedKit lowered sport spring..think u guys never heard b4 ;) as i never ehard b4 as well..haha :lol:
i was juz wonder whether to get APM Performax or Monroe..my fren told me monroe better...thats why im in doubt..
B) anyway i prefer on comfort ride yet lowered..haha

arer

Jun 16, 2004
subang
apexi3016 :- kayaba rs is short stroke type..performax normal stroke(like OEM)...in term of performance kayaba rs a little bit better than performax(but it depends on 'ur sport spring)...both are local made

deftons :- u a using speedkit huh?..hehehe..i've used it before ;) red in colour right?onthat time i used speedkit sport spring with r-tech...but i never try it with performax because i already upgrade to eibach...i think u can get comfort also by using performax...no comment for monroe...

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Yo Arer!!!

Need your opinion on APM Performax + Eibach Pro-Kit. Also how much for Waja 1.r(M) - full set fr and rear. Thanks.

RAD

freak

Jul 8, 2004
Hello there,
So do u have stock for honda civic EG9 now? i'm also interested...wat is the price? i assume the price u quote is without installation right?
Do u carry the APM adjustable abs too?

arer

Jun 16, 2004
subang
RAD :- mm..for me the combination of eibach & performax is good enough...coz i'm using this combination on my car...for the price i'll check for u later k...

freak :- yup..da price is without installation...i need to check 1st whether is it available for eg9 or not...i'll inform u later

MSDN

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
the price is not negotiable?

arer

Jun 16, 2004
subang
if u take whole set (front+rear) i can u give a little bit discount... ;)
just for that case only

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Got immediate stock? Most spare parts shops don't have this item. I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to put some 25mm wheel spacers on my car. I just know that I could run into issues with rubbing the wheel well. I would like to eventually BONOS kit. I'm guessing this will cause problems if I put in wheel spacers. I currently have the stock 17'' wheels from Honda as well. Is it possible to run a wider tire with spacers? So many factors. Does anyone have knowledge or experience with this? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience