clifford blackjax 5 immobilizer good?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
hi guys,

just wanna know if anyone has this system installed in their car. from what I heard, it's quite good.
any opinions?
Clifford Blackjax 5 is something like an add-on to any alarm system, or you can use it alone. It is one of the top selling model for Clifford, according to my installer.

And Clifford is one of the Directed's products (Viper, Clifford, Phython are all under Directed), so the reputation is there. Just go with it, trust Directed.

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
I was looking for blackjax 5 a few months ago. I was quoted RM1k for it. I didnt negotiate though, I think can get cheaper than that.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
It works. Better than most of the products around. Make sure you go to someone reputable though because sometimes the installer can turn out to be the weakest link. Go to someone whom you trust.

theproblemkid

Aug 16, 2007
Best is go to a workshop which is a certified directed product installer...
I have been using it for more than a year now and thus far no probs...at first it can get annoying because you have to always input the pin but you will get used to it ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai all for proton 1.3 & 1.5 driver....:wavey:

What else can we do to upgrade this engine become more powerful....either than convert to the highest capacity engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience