Civic/CR-X EF talk

taknabe

taknabe

Nov 4, 2004
any body here got pic of EF with Integra DA front face. I always dream of it to do in my ED3

soulfly

500 RPM

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
taknabe,
there's one fella in my hometown using DA6 headlight, not the whole front end. i'll try to snap some pics

anyway... anybody do ecu re-chip here? i need to re-chip my old DA8 automatic ecu so that it can be used with manual tranny.

anfernee

Known Member

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
soulfly : try to pm vTec[Rock] see if he can help u out... he does chipping for ECU... ;)

killer_V

500 RPM

killer_V

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2004
Selangor
N
Better get urself an EF lah or DX.....
syiok bro......hehehehehheee ;)
welcome to the club........
hahahahahhaaaa...... :rolleyes:
HOW IS MY IDEA......

can join our club mah.....
hehehehhehe B)
kiding oni......

ex_5357

ex_5357

Jan 3, 2005
Originally posted by soulfly@Mar 1 2005, 20:54
kalau dapat tangkap sure post one... but don't put ur hope too high... coz i might a bit busy now... new semester already start :ph34r:

but i'll try :)
bump..

what the story why..?

soulfly

500 RPM

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
been a bit buzy lately... not much time to drive around town and snap nice car pics.

after gone through hassle of swapping auto to manual tranny, finally i got a better mechanic. now doing extensive bodywork to fit EF9 front frame, as well as the whole EF9 front part. after that will do Y1 swap replacing the automatic gearbox, and hope everything will go smoothly. the previous project was a big failure done by an unexperienced mechanic. my original front frame was not in perfect condition due to previous accident, and my new mechanic suggested that i use the frame from EF9 halfcut.

thanks to my uncle for the EF9 parts.

to those who were just thinking of getting B16A swap, DO NOT get an automatic B16A halfcut, it's a hell of troublesome. eventhough it's cheap, it's not worth it.

p/s: no label on the gearbox, but my previous mechanic said it was from small VTEC and i assume it's the Y1 CRX gearbox non-LSD. however i hope it's a YS1 or S1 close ratio. doesn't know unless i try it later :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All.

im driving Honda City yr1998, or codename SX8.
i would like to install projector/eagle eye, but no clear lens have made for this model.

Is any1 here did the similar using arcylic/poly..... sheet? or you know some1 doing it?
either full lens or like 1 of the civic, cut a hole at center n replace with clear lens.
please guide/share the info.

**im not sure if old wira lens are made in Msia, if yes, can some1 guide me to the path please.

appreciate!!

Honda City SX8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience