Chrome strip -where to change

klwood

Dec 31, 2006
Hi, I intend to change the chrome strips around the body (doors and bumpers) of my A33, does anyone know where can I have it done? (Please provide name of shop and location, if possible)

Have check with a few accessory shops and none have the right-size strip. TC stockist also cannot help to order..

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
maybe u can consider to d.i.y bro, as below pic i see. the chrome strip is sit in groove right? correct me if i wrong

after market strip had small,medium & big one, u can trim it & paste it at bumper & door.

hope will help :driver:

klwood

Dec 31, 2006
That's right, it is the one sitting within the grove as shown in the pics.

To trim the width to the right size seems a tedius job for me, hopefully I could find someone who is skillful in this to do it...

klwood

Dec 31, 2006
Thanks for reminding of Bidtrade, will check with him...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Red Bull Rookies team is finally complete following the selection of the remaining two drivers from Singapore and Brunei to join the current two Malaysian drivers that will compete in the upcoming Sepang 1000KM race in December.

Malaysians Mark Darwin, 21, and Siti Shahkirah Shaharul, 17, will be joined by Singaporean Emmiline Ang and Bruneian Fauziah binti Haji Haziz @ Ogy. Emmiline, 23, is the first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience