Chinese New Year Wishes

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys and gals,

Wishing all ZTH members and guests a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year.
To those not celebrating, wishing all Happy Holidays and enjoy your holidays (long weekend)

For those going on Balik Kampung, have a pleasant trip and Drive safe.

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"

Rdgs,
vr2

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Hi guys and gals,

Wishing all ZTH members and guests a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year.
To those not celebrating, wishing all Happy Holidays and enjoy your holidays (long weekend)

For those going on Balik Kampung, have a pleasant trip and Drive safe.

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"

Rdgs,
vr2
yea yea going back 2 ipoh:driver: & wishing all "Gong Xi Fa Cai" 8888=double prosperity & double happiness:driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
twistedichc Ipoh mari a? good food nice girls.

happy cny everybody.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

happy cny everybody.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

happy cny everybody.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

happy cny everybody.
agreed amoi @ awex both oso tip top, food heheh gonna crank up a few kilo's of fat back home:biggrin:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
Happy CNY for the chinese friends and happy holidays to the others.
drive safe home.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Gong Xi Fa Chai to all Chinese friends, wish you & your loved ones more fortune, peace, & happiness in the coming year of the snake!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
agreed amoi @ awex both oso tip top, food heheh gonna crank up a few kilo's of fat back home:biggrin:
Got ex colleague, Ipoh Mali also, very pretty and fair.....now married with kids but still in shape...
Some pics of others will be good....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Happy Chinese New Year to all my fellow Chinese Americans (wanted to sound catchy :rofl:). my fellow Malaysian Chinese (not sure if that sounded right).

Screw it.... Happy CNY to those who are celebrating it, regardless your malaysian, singaporean, american, african or even jamaican hehe. May you have an enjoyable and fun celebration with your loved ones. Don't drink and drive. We all still want to see you in the forums hehehe. Sorry for the late wish, been kinda busy with work.

P.S: From who can I claim my angpow? I not yet kawin hahahaha....

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Happy CNY to everyone. Wish everyone has a great year.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Happy Chinese New Year to all my fellow Chinese Americans (wanted to sound catchy :rofl:). my fellow Malaysian Chinese (not sure if that sounded right).

Screw it.... Happy CNY to those who are celebrating it, regardless your malaysian, singaporean, american, african or even jamaican hehe. May you have an enjoyable and fun celebration with your loved ones. Don't drink and drive. We all still want to see you in the forums hehehe. Sorry for the late wish, been kinda busy with work.

P.S: From who can I claim my angpow? I not yet kawin hahahaha....
Go visiting and try your luck.
Best is to wish any old granny "Gong Xi Fa Cai" and maybe they will give you the angpow.....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience