Chinese New Year Wishes for 2014

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys and gals,

Chinese New Year 2014 is around the corner. Would like to wish all members a Happy, Healthy and Wealthy Chinese New Year. Those on balik kampung, drive safe. For those not celebrating the CNY, happy holidays...:wavey:

B. Rdgs,

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Happy Holidays and Happy CNY to everyone. Drive safely. Those heading to north, traffic this morning although look like theres a lot of cars, you can still drive around 80 - 110 km/h on some stretches. Don't forget to stock up food and other necessities. As per usual, Tapah and Sg Perak will be crowded (as always ahaha). As an alternative, you can always stop at other RNR areas. Or if you feeling adventurous and have enough time stop by at smaller towns.

Don't forget to check your car before balik kg. Watch out for debris on the road (usually tayar pecah from lorries). Tip: Left lane usually won't be that populated because of lorries and buses. Sometimes left lane move faster than middle and right lane hahaha. I always break away from the middle and right lane, knowing that those who don't use highway frequently will become idiots on the highway and have higher potential of causing accidents that involve more than 2 cars.

Btw, for those coming into KL ada polis jaga on the Perhentian Rawang. This morning he just observe the traffic.

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
happy chinese new year to all zth'rians..wish you luck in the Year of the Horse :ridinghorse:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Happy Chinese New Year. Remember to give me bigger ang pow Vr2turbo! :biggrin:

For those not celebrating CNY, Happy holidays and safe journey if you guys are going back hometown.
Always remain cool and calm at all times and your journey will be pleasant. Let idiots continue to be idiots. Let civilized people continue to be civilized.

Drive safe and get your car check before starting your journey. Tyres and brakes especially.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Happy Chinese New Year to all, Wish everyone in the year of the horse great health and good fortune.

Here's something to spice up the New Year for ZTH members....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Happy Chinese New Year. Remember to give me bigger ang pow Vr2turbo! :biggrin:

For those not celebrating CNY, Happy holidays and safe journey if you guys are going back hometown.
Always remain cool and calm at all times and your journey will be pleasant. Let idiots continue to be idiots. Let civilized people continue to be civilized.

Drive safe and get your car check before starting your journey. Tyres and brakes especially.
How BIG you want? Can make a very BIG one for you.....the Angpow packet that is.....hahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Happy Chinese New Year to all, Wish everyone in the year of the horse great health and good fortune.

Here's something to spice up the New Year for ZTH members....

Bro. TR,
This time all got good appetite for lunch liao......hahahhahhaaha:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How BIG you want? Can make a very BIG one for you.....the Angpow packet that is.....hahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Bro. TR,
This time all got good appetite for lunch liao......hahahhahhaaha:biggrin:
Then gain more weight don't blame me

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Here's more. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hmmm.. different taste from day 1 to day 4 of CNY le:love:
Some only for bedroom use. :rofl:
I love the 2nd photo girl. Look at her devil legs and body. Looks good too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering what shampoo or medium you guys use to clean the rims.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience