Child Safety Seat Saved Child from Death

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Found this video and it was a miracle that both mother and child survive the accident from a reckless truck driver....

Lucky it was left hand drive...if not the mother is a goner...

Looking at the condition of the car, I thought the mother and child would be dead.
Is a miracle.

Next time I'm gonna be careful driving besides this trucks. Especially cornerings would stay behind them instead of driving beside them man....scary...:afraid:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H_3q6mcuABY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wow, it's God's miracle indeed that both of them escaped without any major injuries!
Yeah I always try not to be close to trucks & buses, whether in front, beside, or behind, doesn't matter corner or straight or whatever road condition. Only sometimes cannot avoid if in traffic.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If it is moving slowly during heavy traffic still fine, but not when they are having tractors or something heavy by using chains only to hold them put. That kinda truck gives me goosebumps if I were to stay beside them.

Even on NSE, would try to go pass them quickly and not to stay by their side for too long. Never know when this truck would just cut out. I guess that video shows that miracle do happen at times.

Glad the child and mother was alright actually.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All arguments big and petty always have two sides to the story. One might say one thing and the other another, it's a tough call for the on-looker to judge which party is actually right. In the corporate world, media statements and creative PR spins replace the name calling and denying that we as individuals so often partake in. Most corporations are, after all, headed by some of the most egoistic, empty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience