Check Engine Light

Dec 16, 2010
rajasthan
Dunno if it's my bad luck at buying cars... but the check engine light came up today while driving my MR2 =(

I just got the car a few days... prior to this it never came up.

Any idea where can I get it scanned? Need the diagnostic machine to look it up right?

Last edited by a moderator:

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
You'll need to do some shorting at the diagnostic plug, engine compartment near the Turbo Pressure Sensor for the 225 or MAP sensor for the 245. If you need some assistance, you can reach me at [email protected]. Free diagnostic for an MR2 guy in need! No worries, but you'll need to drive it to KLIA or Nilai, assuming the engines running in Safe mode. Don't worry, its a reliable engine/car, there shouldn't be anything dramatically wrong with it!!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Wasn't this just a copy+paste of what I posted?
Summore same topic...

lolz

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
TS post edited by someone else la....:biggrin:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
oh yea wor... just realized it was edited... lolz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...i just bought a HKS Hipermax 2 (second hand) to use at my Honda SO4 and i feel it very bouncy. my question is...

1. The bouncy happens at the rear shock abs. Is it because the gas is out or the oil seal has already leak?can it be fix?cause i think I'm just running totally on the spring right now...

• How to adjust the condition of soft/hard??i cannot hear any clicking sound at the adjuster at the rear shock abs. and at front have nothing (red box).
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience