chassis strengthening

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You may get some advice from this link:
Contact Us | Ultra Racing

Then you may consider on whether to strengthen your chassis. There are a few options. Do some research before modding :top:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
What?
Making the chassis stiffer, thus strengthening.

How?
Spot welding, brace bars,etc2..

Why?
To reduce chassis flexing during cornering.

When?
When you have money.

Who?
Ultra Racing is a good start for the bars. Or whatever brand you like. Not sure for spot welding though.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Blueprinting has nothing to do with chassis strengthening btw. That's all engine and if you don't have money don't bother doing it cuz it's one of those things you'll want to do if you're running really tight tolerances and making your engine run on the edge of its maximum performance.

Chassis strengthening is literally what it says... stregnthen your chassis. If you ask me what a chassis is :

Let me google that for you

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What?
Making the chassis stiffer, thus strengthening.

How?
Spot welding, brace bars,etc2..

Why?
To reduce chassis flexing during cornering.

When?
When you have money.

Who?
Ultra Racing is a good start for the bars. Or whatever brand you like. Not sure for spot welding though.
Need them?
Yes, if in track play can fit the bars.
If into rally, then spot weld also....:driver:

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
now i get an idea that chassis strengthening is.. thx for the answers .
came across the term in few places but i didnt have an idea what is it about .. :p

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
now i get an idea that chassis strengthening is.. thx for the answers .
came across the term in few places but i didnt have an idea what is it about .. :p
You may try stiff ring, highly recommended.

Results? IS SO GOOD THAT YOU HAVE TO TRIED IT YOURSELF! :top:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
making 11th finger stiff?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
making 11th finger stiff?
:rofl: just have to slot it in? Won't fit...:rofl: and 11th finger is stiff enough. No need chassis strengthening. :laugh:

Anyway, really amaze with the results of it after installed. :top:
But didnt do alignment, thanks for highlighting at the other thread.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Something similar to that. This one is call Rigid Collars, the other is call Stiff Rings. Depends on which
you want to go for. Izso did share his experience after installing Rigid Collars. You may read
and decide after that. Price wise if not wrong, Racetech Rigid Collars are more costly.

Still bores down to individual preferences. Some may go for Racetech Rigid Collars where
some would go for Stiff Rings. Reasons are base on individuals. No particular reasons.

If not wrong, was stated in Izso's thread, Rigid Collars is created by SPOON?

Also I did read some good feedback on Stiff Rings which is why I decided to give it a try and yet is at affordable price.

So far tested, I can say no words can describe my satisfaction. :top:

End of the day, all of us just want the same thing, Effective Results and Worth the money kind of mods.

https://www.facebook.com/StiffRings

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience