Changeover to Pro-RS SS Braided brake hoses

zeone

May 23, 2006
...as for the difference warranty status, he mentioned that although the kits sold are made specificaly to ur car model...some adjustment have to be made...for example...my car which is kancil 850 EZi...they need to bend it beforehand...thats why they reduce the warranty from 3 to 1 years...due to the fact they didn't trust others serviceworks...
Hi..
Dun think got any car with straight flexible brake hoses in front... so all front hoses hv 2b bent during installation wan! (Pl see my pics in earlier post) :burnout:
Therefore, if bending the Pro-RS hoses can create a dangerous situation so as to invalidate a warranty, I'm getting very worried. :hmmmm:

lawnmower : You dun need to change the brake fluid but... since usually yr brake fluid would not hv been changed for some time oledi, it would be advisable to do so to enjoy full benefits of the changeover. The old brake fluid, being hygroscopic, might hv deteriorated to some extent & would not perform as should.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Hi..
Dun think got any car with straight flexible brake hoses in front... so all front hoses hv 2b bent during installation wan! (Pl see my pics in earlier post) :burnout:
Therefore, if bending the Pro-RS hoses can create a dangerous situation so as to invalidate a warranty, I'm getting very worried. :hmmmm:

lawnmower : You dun need to change the brake fluid but... since usually yr brake fluid would not hv been changed for some time oledi, it would be advisable to do so to enjoy full benefits of the changeover. The old brake fluid, being hygroscopic, might hv deteriorated to some extent & would not perform as should.
Maybe they got high return rate from C&C...:hmmmm:

Lawnmower...better change lar...since the original fluid is drained out oledi...

at least what they can do is void the warranty on cars that need to slightly
modified the hose or they can mod it first before handed to the customer.
for those direct replacement,the warranty still stand.i don't find it very
difficult to change the brake hose.just my opinion lar.
refer my answer to zeone...

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
yes. when u change the brake hose, u bleed the fluid out. then u have to top up with new fluid while pumping out trapped bubbles along the line. its best that u use fresh fluid becoz the old 1 has been exposed to the atmos. moisture trapped can degrade brake performance.

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
Hi,
Personally went and talk to Kanna at Rosedi today.
According to him, the warranty remains the same!
2 years for C&C and 3 years if install by them.
Not sure when the promotion starts though...either December '07 or Jan '08 (which according to Kanna, most probably will be on Jan '08)
Price will be about 10% off the retail price.

zeone

May 23, 2006
Hi,
Personally went and talk to Kanna at Rosedi today.
According to him, the warranty remains the same!
2 years for C&C and 3 years if install by them.
Now, that is confusing...2 diff answers to the warranty issue! :hmmmm:

In fact, for buyers, there is NO official warranty card issued with the item as far as C&C purchase is concerned. I know cos I am one. I got confirmation only in an email reply when I asked abt it.

How abt those who got theirs installed at their workshop?

noprob

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
I tot when we dismantle the brake hose , same time we'll need bleed it out ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i really want to know, is it interchangeable? RHD gearbox and LHD gearbox? pardon me the naiveness, most cars that i see, the orientation of an engine is pretty much the same regardless of RHD or LHD. so, i would imagine that the mounting for the tranny would be the same, the way that it connects to the clutch and onto the flywheel and onto the crankshaft is the same. The way that i can think of the difference is the clutch pump location. Even the gear 1 to gear 5 or Reverse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience