Change Interior Colour

ninja_iga

Dec 1, 2003
Originally posted by EG9wannabe@Oct 22 2004, 08:36
go to those TAMIYA shops .. selling those kereta mainan .. ask for plastic/vinyl paint .. they have a lot .. if not mistaken RM20 per can .. the can is about as big as canned drinks i.e coca cola, pepsi etc ..

meant for plastic/vinyl and it will last longer .. :P :P
that's the worse sorta paints to use

too fragile.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Oct 24 2004, 01:01
ACE Hardware's selling Krylon Plastic spray paint!
comes in many colors, do check it out!
Hm... already tried that out, doesn't give the same effect as vinyl dye :(

It's just slightly finer than the regular spray paint, unlike vinyl dye which is super fine.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Originally posted by bryan90s@Oct 22 2004, 13:06
GRexer, really? lasting or not? how many layer?
Hm... i sprayed 2 coats of paint, and 2 coats of clear. Well, quite lasting IMO, until now, for nearly a year already, there's no peeling off, there's some scartches though, maybe have to use the plastic treater to spray first before spraying on the paint.

ksgoh

May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Originally posted by GRexer+Oct 24 2004, 01:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GRexer @ Oct 24 2004, 01:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bryan90s@Oct 22 2004, 13:06
GRexer, really? lasting or not? how many layer?
Hm... i sprayed 2 coats of paint, and 2 coats of clear. Well, quite lasting IMO, until now, for nearly a year already, there's no peeling off, there's some scartches though, maybe have to use the plastic treater to spray first before spraying on the paint. [/b][/quote]
" there's some scartches though, maybe have to use the plastic treater to spray first before spraying on the paint."
what is mean by that, GRexer

alexnek

take out the wood panel n spray wit normal can spray will do.

TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS:
As for dashboard or any plastic in ur interior, u can try use shoe polish, repeat the polishing for several times n put it under the sun.

alantan

Dec 24, 2003
black colour lor....

hmm..tompaint the upholsery,can i use the krylon spray or is there any specific paint?

anyway...i sprayd my dahboar..ermm..the center panel there black with those 5 dollar pain only wor..and it looks fine to me...ermm..did it like a month ago..hehehe

ksgoh

May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Originally posted by alantan@Oct 26 2004, 20:52
black colour lor....

hmm..tompaint the upholsery,can i use the krylon spray or is there any specific paint?

anyway...i sprayd my dahboar..ermm..the center panel there black with those 5 dollar pain only wor..and it looks fine to me...ermm..did it like a month ago..hehehe
how u spray ur upholsery?? have to dismantle it first?? :P

I'm planning to use Mivec Head with local 4g92p block, together with the mivec piston. As we all know mivec block already equipped with oil squirter, which is opposite to 4g92p,my question is;

a) Can the local 4g92p block handle the pressure from the mivec system,

b) Can I installed oil squirter on 4g92p block?

Hope to hear some positive feedback.