Celica Owners, Roll UR rides here

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
I belive is possible to fit the Gen 7 Headlight on Gen5 celica since i have view on web from US people. They fit the Gen 7 Headlight on Gen 6 ST205, feel good looking. For advice, if you wan to chnage the facelife with Gen7 headlight must note a few thing that the distance between both headlight. By the way total ratio for balance the car shape is important. Only that u will custom a perfect unique celica for ur own. Wish u make it successfull....:dancing2:
those 6Gen owners in US have facelifted it to Supra, S2000 and even Porsche 911...looked wiered to me but so far the Supra looks best cause the car overall shape is almost like supra..

as for 5th gen i like the pop-headlight...reminds me of Ferrari:biggrin: but never seen it with the new celi headlights....maybe alan can give it a try:driver:

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

can fit ar??? i saw b4 some from the net.. looks weired... cos 5th gen not wide enough.. the head lights will be too close together.. i think 7th gen headlights are sweet...

my idea is do something like this MR2

looks good on MR2....try to photoshop on ur car first:biggrin:

ajiz77

Nov 17, 2008
damn nice...

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
those 6Gen owners in US have facelifted it to Supra, S2000 and even Porsche 911...looked wiered to me but so far the Supra looks best cause the car overall shape is almost like supra..

as for 5th gen i like the pop-headlight...reminds me of Ferrari:biggrin: but never seen it with the new celi headlights....maybe alan can give it a try:driver:

yup..:proud: I think Alan can make it later since nothing is "mission impossible" :five:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
old folk like me still only like pop-up headlight:rolleyes:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
old folk like me still only like pop-up headlight:rolleyes:
lol.. trust me i love it too... XD but still i scared have problem with the motor 1 day.... once that happen only i plan to do it.. XD

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
lol.. trust me i love it too... XD but still i scared have problem with the motor 1 day.... once that happen only i plan to do it.. XD
Ha ha.. Alan, I know wat u worry about, same thing happend to me before. Is happend one nite during I go catering, suddently one of them didn function coz " 1 eye open 1 eye close" !!!!... Very shamefull feeling:banghead::bawling:....expecially that time parking in front of the Cafe & a lot of pp looking it:hahaha::rofl:!!! Dun make it happend to u bro....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah man.. thats why i plan to change it XD... especially park in front of many people... very malu... cos my car cant go down basement parking so need park on top.. most of time near entrance... sure malu.. XD

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Ha ha... Same with me. My car high only a startdard cigarette box, so a lot of basement or multi level car park not allowed my car for parking.....haiz...:banghead:

Another advantage to custome the headlight is smooth ur car aero dynamic since the Pop up headlight have major flat surface to defend the air flow. 2nd if u are request body light-weight concept it will help u reduce 3kg - 5kg if not wrong, coz the motor & head light quite heavy...ha ha ha...:wink:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hahaha.... untill now still not sure should do or not... and now still kumpul money.. hahaha... anyone want to donate the 7th gen lights mah??? hahahaha....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
hi Bro Valentine!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi good day all
i am driving a old saga running on stock 1.3 4g13
i was thinking on larger capacity engine upgrade due to my power hungry need :biggrin:
yes i am aware of 4g6series and 4g9series or a 4g15 with 4g18 or campro stroker kit but due to the ridiculous price nowdays its not ticking my fancy of having 1 :banghead:
so while i look around i found out there this 4g37 1.8 coded engine which is used in mitsubishi galant/super touring e12 chasis using carburator system that were not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience