Cefiro A32 VQ20DE - RPM move up and down during overdrive

marksmensrea

May 29, 2006
Hey Guys, anyone can share with me the part no. for the TCU and where is it located in the car?
I humbly request help on this as I have 2 a32 2.0 with up down rpm issue at 70-80KMH tooo and its realllly annoying.

Thanks a million

deckerloh

Oct 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi marksmesrea,

The tcu is located in the compartment behind the cd player, it's right behind the ashtray to be precise. As for the tcu part number, I'm not very sure, I just ask for an a32 tcu from the chop shop and just plug and play.

marksmensrea

May 29, 2006
Hi Mr. Loh, how much was the TCU and which chop shop. U went to. Thank you for the quick reply sir

marksmensrea

May 29, 2006
Thanks again Mr. Loh, would you happen to have a picture of the TCU unit you took out ?

Would it be possible to just send me a few pics if possible?

marksmensrea

May 29, 2006
Hi Millenric, Dont mind me asking , where did you get your TCU online and how much was it?

Aug 17, 2013
Kedah
Dear All

Just get A32 this month..
Having same problem. Is there any body know where to find the TCU in Kedah?

Please advise.

Regards
New member..

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
Recently just changed my A32 auto gearbox and noticed have the same issue as TS. it is actually a 2nd recon gearbox as the 1st one which was replaced having the same problem. After checking through forum, I question my mech if they replaced the TCU as well when they replace the gob and they said they did. However due to the problem still exist, I asked my mech to use back my old TCU but still problem persist. Any sifus here can suggest what I can do about it? My mech seems like dunno how to rectify the problem.
Also, I noticed that if I switch OD off, the car will stay in 2nd gear and it won't switch to 3rd gear when I am accelerating 4K - 5K rpm.

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
well you dont know for sure if they actually tried another ecu. if the gear won't up shift between 2-3rd with out od, there has to be a signal problem, its very hard to help when there is so little info for us to work on, remember in order for the trans to aork properly, the trans has to be in good mechanical condition. Then the rest would be sensor or wiring problem and that could be anywhere, the gearbox is controlled by the tcu and the tce communicates with the ecu also, so connection problem could be anywhere. Or the tcu or ecm got problem, speed sensor on the gearbox got problem, so many bro. you might want to send to tcsc to see if they can find any trouble codes first and start from there.

Nov 14, 2017
Kluang/Johor
Hello I also have the similar problem while driving around 60km/h above, gear stucked and bounce between 4th gear and final drive.

May I know where exactly i can find the TCM to replace, dont tell me from chop shop and i know that already...

Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any foreman here can advice me?

My spark plug lead has gone brittle and those rubber pieces are in my spark plug chambers.
Tried to take some out but I can't.

I am gonna change my valve cover gasket soon but i still can't access it.
Letting the rubber dropping inside the combustion chamber would be my last resort. :bawling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience