~cefiro A31 owners forum~

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
oops...heheh, to happy tht 21st is a holiday!

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by a31gtst@Jan 11 2005, 16:20
wei,

bukan saya ler kekeke :P

so topui, u wont be back in time for the TT...how abt the Drift Clinic on the 21st?

cheers :D
hahahaha

me and a31gtst has formed an alliance to terrorize led zeppelin. hahahha.. but only after 12am. keh keh keh... i'll be sliding my kembara and a31gtst will be sliding his company iswara. keh keh.. :D :D :P

ya lor... i won't be around la that time. haih... i hate working outstation. now some more got someone offered me to work in Miri for the next 5 years. haih... mati la gini. isk isk isk..

Drift Clinic? ya.. i'm back at that time but dunno la yet. boss said he gonna send me to JB. argh...! :angry: :angry: i thought of going on Monday, then he said, not monday but Saturday, coz it is a working saturday. damn! raya also can't enjoy.

:(

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
Originally posted by topui11@Jan 11 2005, 20:31
hahahaha

me and a31gtst has formed an alliance to terrorize led zeppelin. hahahha.. but only after 12am. keh keh keh... i'll be sliding my kembara and a31gtst will be sliding his company iswara. keh keh.. :D :D :P

ya lor... i won't be around la that time. haih... i hate working outstation. now some more got someone offered me to work in Miri for the next 5 years. haih... mati la gini. isk isk isk..

Drift Clinic? ya.. i'm back at that time but dunno la yet. boss said he gonna send me to JB. argh...! :angry: :angry: i thought of going on Monday, then he said, not monday but Saturday, coz it is a working saturday. damn! raya also can't enjoy.

:(
:( ..aisay topui...sniff sniff, cannot slide the company iswara no more ler....baru semalam have to return....looks like i'll just have to use my rb to terrorize led zeppelin now..muahahaha

Aisay kesihan lar you...kena baling to east coast/west coast like that.....wei, you can become our a31 ambassador ler!! :D

cheers! ;)

btw, any rb owners out there who have changed their ignition systems?
no more ign coil packs...direct cable to plugs....whats the setup like/price?

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
who is that hor?

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
a31gtst

u mean like using aftermarket bosch or MSD CDi system? haven't seen anyone running on RB20, but have seen on RB26dett... even here in sabah got people running like that on their rb26dett. will find out more on how to go about it. :D

wahahaha.. no more company car? haih.. then i have to take my a31 also la like that. hehehe

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
Originally posted by topui11@Jan 12 2005, 14:37
a31gtst

u mean like using aftermarket bosch or MSD CDi system? haven't seen anyone running on RB20, but have seen on RB26dett... even here in sabah got people running like that on their rb26dett. will find out more on how to go about it. :D

wahahaha.. no more company car? haih.. then i have to take my a31 also la like that. hehehe
yalor....the RB ignition coils always giving problems leh....if can throw in one of those MSD systems damn shiok, but i heard they cost a bomb and never heard of rb20 using them.

I'm still having problems wth mine...the last time i took them out to clean, all the lead ctc points bakar oredi!

kekeke, hey topui when u gonna chg ur avatar lar...bumper sudah chat mar :lol:

cheers!

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
like that i must put back my rim avatar!

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie..Hie..Hie..

Hey guys..sorry for not loggin' in this couple of days..been busy..anyway, i'm really glad that response for the TT session that was suggested last week was GOOD.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, i came out with one pretty good venue for this TT session. The venue will be in SUNWAY X-TREME PARK. The restaurant beside the Go-Kart Track.

Why i choose that place is because of;

1. Spacious Parking Space.
2. Cozy Environment.
3. Nice View for Photo session
4. Food is pretty nice and reasonable.

The only thing that matter is the Time and Date for the TT. Please drop in ur suggested date and time for the TT.

Please also bear in mind that, to have a nice TT Photo session, it should be held in the Day and not Night. I suggest that Saturday is a nice day for that, and around 3pm will be suitable since Sunday is a family day for most of us.

This is only my suggestion as i did'nt mention a DATE for the TT. Please feel free to drop in ur suggestion as well, as i'm trying to make this TT happen..!!

And with the help of Zephuros and Devious, i'm sure it will happen. Guys, i'm counting on you as well.

Why this TT is because, to know other A31 owners as well. Also to have a strong community among us, share ideas, chats and etc...

It does'nt matter, ur a A31 owner, previous owner, new owner, a31 enthuasist, stock owner or even fully mod owner, you are very most welcomed..!!

The last I attended a a31 TT was in Jelutong in Damansara Jaya many2 months ago, and that was where i met Zeph & Devious in person.

Allright guys..this is only my suggestion here in this thread, upon confirmation of the Date, Time & Venue, I will post it up in Gatherings and meet ups...upon confirmation as well, please also infoirm other owners which are not into ZTH..

Really appreciate in this guys...

Cheers'

Lazy6

Oct 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Space Cowboy......wonderful idea n i do fully support u. This is what we r trying to do. Gather all of the RB's machine & alike (SRB).

I believe that everybody have their own close friends having TT frequently but why can't we have it in a big scale once a while? Besides we could have war games, football match, long trip holiday bla...bla...bla but whose gonna organised?

So this coming 15 is the beginning of many meetups/activity for us. Hope to see u there. :D

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
space_cowboy:
lazy6:

so guys, is the venue confirmed?

Bkt jalil stadium or
Awan Besar or
Sunway Extreme Park?

cheers

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
:lol: haih....

argh....!!... doink! hehehehe.. tensen la today. too much work!

alo everybody......

good bye everybody... hehehe

:ph34r: :lol:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I think extreme park is a better place to have the TT as compared to Bkt Jalil. Extreme park has place to grab a bite or just have something to drink and laze.

Or you guys can meet at the mamak stall outside of extreme park,don't turn into extreme park but drive straight to the end you will find a corner shop mamak ,abundant of parking area too.

Bkt Jalil only has an open space.......and cops! the chance of being booked for "perhimpunan haram" is higher :P if we were to adjourn to another place to have adrink n such a big group would be a lot of work in keeping the whole troop organised and that would be messy.

Get a place to meet have drink photo shoot and dismiss and no travelling in between. Usually after moving from one spot to the other you would find the group will shrink :P

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
devious:

thanks, that makes alot of sense. hope to meet old frens & make new frens, share ideas, gain more knowledge and most importantly have a good time.

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience