CD player and lcd stolen!!

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
It was my friend's car. Happened at Hartamas. The funny thing is, the thief stole the cd player and lcd. Smart tag still there. The weird thing is we dunno how the thief broke into. Glasses are all intact, no scrathes on the car and no door was broken. We even open the door using the remote. :-?

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
facelift said:
It was my friend's car. Happened at Hartamas. The funny thing is, the thief stole the cd player and lcd. Smart tag still there. The weird thing is we dunno how the thief broke into. Glasses are all intact, no scrathes on the car and no door was broken. We even open the door using the remote. :-?
Maybe the thief has a remote with the same frequency.

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
if given CD player and LCD, i would also take that le.. smart tag is like nothing compared to those le.. hehe.. no offence ya..

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
facelift said:
bro, it happened to me b4. Glasses all intact and it was locked...but the thief ran away with my laptop.

according to the inspector, today's thief are all well equip. Be it if u locked with the world most expensive car lock or alarm system, they will still able to steal or break into ur car. Just be xtra careful guys....especially if u park ur car at desserted area.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
what car was that??........
or wat was the brand of alarm used.......
care to give some insights?....cos most probably the theif would have the frequency of the alarm used...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
did u guys watched David Blaine street magic?

that guy's hand can poke through the jewelry shop's window with newspaper to take the lady watch(jam tangan)

so what u think? the world not only David Blaine alone know that magic.

and don tell me is FAKE, is MAGIC only, EYES TRICK or such......

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
It was an old CRV. Stock alarm. I'm actually quite impressed, cos maybe the thief got high tech stuff like from Hollywood movies. Hehe

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
dunno much bout alarm stuffs.......but usually it's advisable not to use stick alarm....
the frequency is easy to capture........like a perodua alarm, basically 1 of my friends alarm (spare key) deosn't work; so what we do is we open up the alarm and there's this little knob that u can turn.....basically tune it to the same wave length and viola.....it works!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
facelift said:
easy, they short circuit your alarm thru the signal light wire n your alarm will be off totally with your door lock all open! Then they screw back your signal and start take out your stuff, if 3 guys doing the same job,they take less than 1 minutes to clear all your ice and whatever are inside your car! so please be extra carefully!:regular_smile:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
wow....like expert oni....
u sure u not involved ahh.......
hahaha.......

but seriously; than how do we prevent that?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
never ever can be prevented la....u know y?

see.....u guys all here keep gossip how to do 'such thing'

ICE section.....u guys keep on showing off i got what ICE set more than 2-3k la 10k ICE la....

u think ZTH all people like us?

there is a lot of thiefs and groups

u guys r giving them more and more chances, opportunities, target, skills, knowledge and such by posting here.

just think this, whatever u know and read from this forum or others so do those thiefs out there.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
b00n said:
wow....like expert oni....
u sure u not involved ahh.......
hahaha.......

but seriously; than how do we prevent that?
Boon taiko

nola i m always stand on the bright side! U can counter the things, its actually very easy,get a accessories people to do for you, try put a small fius on the wire on your signal light that will do the job.:regular_smile:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
last time I did on a switch on my previous car whereby u need to press the hon and brake at once before can start engine.
Than there's once I was in an accessory shop installing something, the guy over there seeing that I've this "switch" uses less than 5 minutes to break it and start the engine. Than i was like f@rk the switch; after conversion of engine I dun install anything beside basic alarms.
I felt that all this stuffs only slows down the thieves; but not neccessary deter them away.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,

need some help here...
i tried to wire up everything but it seems that the meter doesn't get any signal from the water temp sensor :(

what i did..
1. tap ciggie lighter wire and connect to (+)
2. tap ciggie lighter ground wire to (-)
3. wire up the sensor
4. ground meter body to dashboard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience