Cayman + SportDesign is here but limited to 15 cars via SDAP Malaysia.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Cayman + SportDesign is here but limited to 15 cars via SDAP Malaysia.

The SportDesign Series package has arrived and is offered specifically for the 718 Cayman. It is also said to be a real steal considering the additional parts you get for the price, which would otherwise be a whole lot higher if not for this limited run. The SportDesign upgrade package covers both performance and aesthetic aspects of the mid engined sports coupe. You'll notice the more pronounced front and rear end as well as the contrasting body decals. That's just on the outside. Here's the full list of parts that make up the SportDesign 718 Cayman

SportDesign Package

Performance

• Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), also lowers the Cayman by 10mm
  • Sport Chrono Package
  • PDK Transmission

Exterior

• SportDesign front end with newly designed front spoiler and rear apron.
  • Black door handles
  • Centrally positioned black tailpipes
  • LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus

Interior
  • 14-way power seats with comfort memory foam for driver and passenger.
  • 505 watt Bose Surround Sound System as standard with 10 loudspeakers

Colours
  • Racing Yellow x 5 Units
  • Guards Red x 5 Units
  • Carrara White Metallic x 5 Units

Price
  • RM625,000

Warranty
  • SDAP 4 Year free maintenance package

More
  • Porsche Malaysia Website

“The 718 Cayman SportDesign Series is aimed particularly at drivers who appreciate a vehicle that is suitable for everyday use but do not want to sacrifice sportiness,” said Christopher Hunter, Chief Executive Officer of Sime Darby Auto Performance.

Continue reading the Post.

Reactions: 6UE5t

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Cause u just wish u could afford to maintain one...i am assuming already can afford to have one.

Its like looking at used Merc S Class....u can always afford one as its crazy cheap for what its offering...maintaining it is an 'i wish' situation.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Cause u just wish u could afford to maintain one...i am assuming already can afford to have one.

Its like looking at used Merc S Class....u can always afford one as its crazy cheap for what its offering...maintaining it is an 'i wish' situation.
You're very observant. Hahaha! I have a Cayman 996 auto at home which I'm looking after for a friend. Not my car but bloody brilliant to drive. 3.4L however means I can't afford it. Haha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Now, I get you......hhahahhahahahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all! Need some advice from you guys out here hehe. Sadly to admit, im dont own a legit evo.. I do however have a 94 Lancer which ive modified its exteriors to mimic the evo3 style.. (hood, o.z rims, bodykit, spoiler). Okay here's my story. As u can see here i'm trying to fully convert my 94 lancer to an evo3.. So far i've completed it's cosmetics but now its time to do the speed. Im sure the easier approach is to get a 4g63T or 4g93T but the problem is I plan to keep the tranny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience