Catch the Lexus Showcase at The Gardens and Pavillion in KL!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Lexus Malaysia has begun to showcase their Lexus models at selected spots within the Klang Valley in order to present their passionately crafted embodiment of perfection that’s so well infused into the brand that it simply doesn’t do justice when it’s being viewed on paper or screen.

<!--more-->So if you’ve missed out on catching the Lexus showcase at the Gardens, Kuala Lumpur, fear not – it’ll still be there till tomorrow (10<sup>th</sup> July 2012) and if that doesn’t work for you, there’s always the next stop at Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur (16<sup>th</sup> to 29<sup>th</sup> July 2012) which will showcase the future perspective of the Lexus trademark as well as an insight into the brand’s success.

On display will be the all new Lexus GS at both locations as well as the Lexus CT 200h (only showcased at The Gardens). So don't miss out and make sure to check out those locations, especially if you're a Lexus fan!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-uzK_vjsY2w?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="338" width="600"></iframe>

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/7_RnV7pXPDY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
but there is no LFA :bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no LFA no point going...a standard car that can be seen on the road everyday xD

At least also showcase Lexus IS-F :biggrin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
no LFA no point going...a standard car that can be seen on the road everyday xD

At least also showcase Lexus IS-F :biggrin:
But but.. the LFA will for sure make people JIZZED in the pants when sees it.. :rofl:
besides.. some rich dato might sees it and buy them:love:..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Saw one rich guy around 50 years old, the other day when there was a roadshow for the GT-86, this guy went there with his family.
Look around and find that the best Sports car that he can ever find that cost only RM200K+ and got a good resale value...

Look for about an half an hour with his sons...sons was saying this and that a bit. He told his son, just tell the girl and just get the car.
No need to think so much. Just get it.

I was like, :stoned: (can u be my step dad?) :laugh:

Bugger, where got such a lucky guy who have such a father...not a ferrari but good enough man!!!

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Saw one rich guy around 50 years old, the other day when there was a roadshow for the GT-86, this guy went there with his family.
Look around and find that the best Sports car that he can ever find that cost only RM200K+ and got a good resale value...

Look for about an half an hour with his sons...sons was saying this and that a bit. He told his son, just tell the girl and just get the car.
No need to think so much. Just get it.

I was like, :stoned: (can u be my step dad?) :laugh:

Bugger, where got such a lucky guy who have such a father...not a ferrari but good enough man!!!
yup.. i feel that bro..:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I finally got fed up with my engine. NOT because it has no power, like seriously it was fun having to drive around town and not worrying about fuel in this little engine. But its been costing me unnecessary expenses. So I've made up my mind to disregard the small cc and op for something worthwhile. I plan to go with a 4g91, but then I heard people saying 1.3 chassis can go for 1.6 engine. That being the case, if lady luck is at my side, might as well go on a treasure hunt for a 4G92...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience