CARs Professional Car Care Center...

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
hello ZTH brothers... anyone of you here are members with the CARs car care center? de car beauty center at 1 utama n mid valley one... how much izzit for a car wash ar? n i heard u gotta be a member with them izzit?

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
ok ok... i went to ask oso... de person in charge damn lan si till ui feel i tulan wif him... haha... anyways thanks for de advice bro... cheers! ;)

bimasakti

Oct 23, 2007
Shah Alam
err..sorry maybe a bit out of topic. just to ask if any of u guys been to McKleen Autohaus at bandar sunway? how much they charge for wash+vacuum+3 step polishing for standard sedan car?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bimasakti

better save your own hard earned money,get yourself some good car shampoo, polish and wax. You can refer to Meguiar website for those foot steps to DIY yourself how to really make your car paint shine always as well as ways to protect your car paint. All the hardwork really worth it and it will save your pocket one hell of a lot at the end of the day.

Btw the 3 steps wash,polish,wax as well as vacum thingy can easily cost you somewhere between RM180 to RM500-600 i think depend on company and kind of material used.

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ya tats why I suggest you to buy your own 3 steps meguair product for normal usage,they are on sale on the shelf in all Ace Hardware shop, I think in Ikano Ace u can find a lot of Meguair product too. There are others brand too.

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
m a current member, but not really tat impressed with their work anymore. only plus point is the convenient of getting your car done during shopping without wasting time.

if u r a fussy owner, not the best place to go to

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
i used to wash my car by myself but i recently moved to condominium to stay oredi... tat's why no more place to do my own car cleaning... washing de car urself is alwiz better than sending it to the car wash but what to do... i'm a fussy fella as well when it comes to car cleaniness... haha!

Last edited:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
How about some waterless car wash like Optimum No Rinse? You can use that.

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
wat's about the waterless car wash bro Krismas? never heard of it before...

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
For a no-rinse system all you need is just 2 buckets of water. One contain plain water and the other one is mix with the no-rinse solution. All you need to do is just clean your car using a good quality mf/wash mitt using the no-rinse solution by wiping and use the plain water to clean the mf/wash mitt. It is said to be safe and won't cause any marring/scratch/swirls for a lightly dirty car. Don't know if it's workable for a heavily soiled car though.

Here's some info on it and detailogy have them in store.

http://www.autogeek.net/opnoriwash12.html

http://www.detailogy.com/product.php?cyid=1&cgid=1&ptid=0&brid=&pg=1&latest=&promo=&pid=15