carjack gang in subang/pj/puchong

Status
Not open for further replies.

thakilla18

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
KeyHeLL
ho hum....yet another round at Indian "criminality".

Prabha/ phat7 .... you guys have perhaps been too eloquent and mild-mannered in dealing with lizardboy here, considering that he's probably an 18 y.o, pimply faced fat fuck who did his schooling in Garden Int and got rich parents, hoping to graduate in Marketing but having no brains to actually be accepted by any uni so he's on the car forum trying to look smart.....

However Lizardboy, despite being an uneducated racist scum your words hold some truth and this truth is gonna bite your ass hard one day...

Those dirty black Indian crooks will probably rob your house one night soon since there's so many of them where you live and they all envy how much money you got. Hey, somebodies gotta pay for the R34 right?

And when they do come for you they'll probably take turns jacking their thick fat black cocks in your ass so hard, you'll be shittin piles for a month.

Think about that.

Have a nice day.

instead to ask this guy to delete his post ... take some time to read and understands what he means .... im sure ur an matured adult .... if u have thought about it earlier that u should have asked that 'lizardboy' to delete his racist post first ...
now things been said ... so keep the good work hahaha .
n u know wat i really do think something really bad will happen to that 'lizardboy' if doesnt cut out his crap ...

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
nulla is very right. without dragging any element of discrimination has said his piece or rather where he "might" put his piece!! LOL

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
internet debating is very funny and entertaining.

but remember that in the real world , people are still getting chopped.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thats the thing. i wonder if flycicak would have what it takes to say it to their faces rather than hiding behind his keyboard typing away. i guess we now really know the answer.

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
Ok OK,

I wanna make something clear... what I don't like and condone is racial stereotyping of our OWN countrymen, be they Chinese, Malay, Indian, Punjabi, East Malaysian, Eurasian, etc....we have a beautiful country that's in danger of turning pretty ugly soon because of the attitude of an irresposible minority and I won't stand for that.

However, I'm no fan of crims, Indian or not... all should be shot.

If someone hurts you or your family, or even tries to, they should be castrated on the spot with a very blunt pair of scissors and be forced to eat their own genitals with Maggi Chilli Sos.

That's my point flycicak...simple as that.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
fly_cicak - i never got the part where you actually said it to their faces. Why don't we organise an excursion to brickfields and you can demonstrate for those that missed out. Nulla can we trust you to organise?LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello people,

I have a problem and need some suggestions.

My 4G63T was fully overhauled. What is did was used ACL Racing Bearing ( Main & Conrods ), then balanced the flywheel, conrods, pistons and clutch cover with MatSpeed. I installed a Toda Metal head gasket.

Currently I am using Thailand Brand Manifold and Wastegate and at 2.8 bar fuel pressure my manifold is turning red. Any lower no power and higher - the engine feels heavy. Any idea where I should troubleshoot.

I had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience