carjack gang in subang/pj/puchong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Last nite.. I saw some action going down..

our local "authority" was making some fuss coz there are a bunch of this moronic dvd peddlers @ Asia CAfe Subang. after tons of hoo and haas, the dvd lady boss handed over some $$.. den kautim lioaw.. later i found out it was just a petty amount.. pathetic..

At times.. are we dealing with the real thiefs..or those royal pain in the ass "licensed" thiefs.. somehow I wonder..

in this case.. Malaysia memang boleh..

prabha71

Feb 8, 2007
Yeah RIGHT..!

we are not generalising the races, its juz dat indian car jackers is on the rise, we cant help not to notice. if you take this as a racist remark, then i am sorry you do not sympathize the victims of their atrocities.
Thats just like saying a chinaman is as straight as his elbow or a Malay guy is smarty like a plate of chicken.
If you are gonna generalise like that, Things wont get far.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
fly_cicak it is because of people like you that instigate racial discrimination. grow up my friend as it is now no longer relevant. the world is now much smaller and unless you learn to respect you deserve none.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
ppl are too scared to come out of the closet. yeah..dats wat i understand lah.
Hey dude just because you have a bad experience doesn't mean you have to go around picking fights with people of that race. Generalising is what fuels the fires of racism! So chill out and get a move on in life!

Sorry if I'm too straight to the point. I've read countless incidents of robberies and snatch thefts on forums and in the newspapers and there's absolutely nothing we can do after it has happened. And being a racist doesn't help either. I daresay anyone who's desperate will commit such crimes. Our only hope is to pray that the police will step up patrols and the public will get educated on what not to do while walking alone in a dark alley (which you shouldn't be doing in the 1st place).

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
flycicak, sorry bout your case.
But i do think you're going way overboard here...
look at my signature below. Why I put that, because sometimes I do touch on "sensitive" issues, but never as serious or as strong as your comment up there.
The way u post seems to say "all" are bad. Don't you have any indian friends?

nontheless; this "fight" might not happened in the first place if you guys didn't go and taunt him.
He just had a very bad experience and wanna voice the frustration out.

I tend to believe, it takes at least 2 parties to quarell. Guess that proved my theory!

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
That is God Damded Racist.
Pray I do not find out who you are...!!! I probably will though.
Hey prabha.. chill man.. its not worth it.. at the end of the day.. we are all just concern of the existing problem we face.. public safety..

At times.. we do say out racist comments, like I would say to my indian best friend " you indians.. ".. but my best friend knows Im joking, but some indian friends around him might not feel the same.. we JUST have to take things easy..

Our Malaysia.. though its not perfect.. (nor are we).. we learn to love it.. Give and take..

So.. my favorite statement.. take a chill pill n chill guys..

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
wtf you are talkin dude, my aunt was robbed and chopped right infront of my house in broad daylight wif her son,luckily they didnt hijack the cayenne but unfortunately loses some fingers. you dont know anything la brader about this type of criminals..
Sorry bro if I offended you. I'm just saying that it's wrong to generalise a race of people just because of some bad apples.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
I tend to agree with u dude; but your word are too strong.....

It's a known facts that chinese are labelled as ah long, gangster and ah beng!
Malays are known to be snub up snobbish folks that rely on the government and mat rempits!
Indians are involved in crimes and gangsterismn too!

Than the other side of the story....
Chinese are businessmen!
Malay are politicians and teachers/lecturers!
Indians are doctors and lawyers!

So why not let just forget about this issue and just rest the case!
Don't all go reply and start flaming each other because of our difference in thinking.

It's a funny thing in forums.
1 person stated something, than there's bound to be agreement and disagreement. Than a lot of ppl start joining in and start banging each other. Than the one didn't reply; he thinks that ppl would say that he's wrong so started flaming back. this is actually how war started! Welcome to this wolrd!

I've being monitoring this thread for quite sometime until only I join in commenting. This is my 2nd post. As I thought that if I don't reply and just sit and see; the matters would tend to go away. How wrong I am.

So why not I also join in....somemore increase my posting which obviously bring no value to me. Guess I'm too bored!

I think I might want to pm the mods to close down this thread before all hell break loose.

Oh....hell already had been unleashed!...how stupid of me!

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
ho hum....yet another round at Indian "criminality".

Prabha/ phat7 .... you guys have perhaps been too eloquent and mild-mannered in dealing with lizardboy here, considering that he's probably an 18 y.o, pimply faced fat fuck who did his schooling in Garden Int and got rich parents, hoping to graduate in Marketing but having no brains to actually be accepted by any uni so he's on the car forum trying to look smart.....

However Lizardboy, despite being an uneducated racist scum your words hold some truth and this truth is gonna bite your ass hard one day...

Those dirty black Indian crooks will probably rob your house one night soon since there's so many of them where you live and they all envy how much money you got. Hey, somebodies gotta pay for the R34 right?

And when they do come for you they'll probably take turns jacking their thick fat black cocks in your ass so hard, you'll be shittin piles for a month.

Think about that.

Have a nice day.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Nulla Chongla,
seems that you like fueling out harted yeah?!....
enough is enough....pls delete your post for God sake.......
Your comment looks more insulting that "lizardboy" posting.
Pls be considerate in posting up your mind.

Thanks!

Why you guys never learn?!

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
Brother Boon,

No disrespect meant .... but there's nothing racist in my post above regarding Lizardo's race, ethnic background, religion, etc. Nil, nadda, zit... so how can you say I'm inciting hatred?

However, my words are meant to emphasise to RETARDS out there that if they post imbecilic crap up on the web for the world to see, thinking that they're merely using their god-given freedom of speech, someone will in turn also use their freedom of speech rights and flame your a*se.

All the same, no hatred to all and peace be upon you....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
agreed....
but it really sounds insulting *ahem*
somemore if that's not fueling harted between the 3...I really got no eyes...

I guess to ignore is better than to to EMPHASISE.
Will PM the mods to delete all out of topic post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience