Status
Not open for further replies.

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
phat7 said:
wow the amount of tolerance you guys have is unbelievable. please use your brains before you generalise people. this is a car forum with people of different backgrounds.
I haf to agree with phat7

dudes, take a chill pill on the racist comments..

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
phat7 said:
wow the amount of tolerance you guys have is unbelievable. please use your brains before you generalise people. this is a car forum with people of different backgrounds.
I agree, but hey.. just venting at how ridiculous some people can be and what they can do. But again, you are right.. we should take a "chill pill" :retarded:

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Well, the truth is the truth.....no smoke without fire I say.

Interesting fact is that the amount of educated indians are on the rise. Net household incomes however tell a different story.

GNandGS

Known Member
Feb 24, 2006
Our areas of highest crime in the US are the ones with the strictest gun controls.

What I SHOULD have said in the context of MY is permit to OWN. "Carry" isnt the right need and not really what I want.

Maybe english is my second language? harharhar

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
hurm.. i was in korea last 2 weeks, and i felt really safe there.. police is everywhere..
just wish they could do the same here..
in high crime rate area, you can see patrol cars every 100metres..

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
hurm.. i was in korea last 2 weeks, and i felt really safe there.. police is everywhere..
just wish they could do the same here..
in high crime rate area, you can see patrol cars every 100metres..
if that happen in our country like wat u said police can be seen every where,
yeah...we save our car and life....for that time.......
but in long term, we slim our wallet by feeding those police..they r day and night vampire like ah long also....suck blood as they like.......sigh.....

Last edited:

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Yesterday on HAM radio, I overheard a transmission, Proton Wira JJJ 6925, silver.

Bang from behind, and then hijack.

Last known was heading South from USJ 2

Cherio, 73

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
where is our police go?
last couple day subang perade robbring, the robber took BUS run away, and they succesS???? what the Fuck!!!
subang police station to subang perade how far? 15 KM?

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
subang police station to subang parade about 1-2 km

hgkelvin

Jan 15, 2007
yeah dude...i heard about this happened at SS15...anyway,becareful next time

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
we are not generalising the races, its juz dat indian car jackers is on the rise, we cant help not to notice. if you take this as a racist remark, then i am sorry you do not sympathize the victims of their atrocities.
everyone here has sympathy for the victims, however some people here are greatly generalizing the races..take the comments targeted at the gtr driver as as an example. If the person in question has earned his funds in an honest way, there is nothing at all wrong with him driving the car. Instead, comments suchs as "first thought in mind is stolen" comes up. If that is not a racist and generalizing remark, then what is.
While there are of course bad hats in indian society, it is the same with any other race, there are as many malay/chinese/caucasian crooks so please avoid these narrow minded comments towards a persons race or culture.

Last edited:

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
OOT a bit ahh..

Went down to KL for some timsum @ Jln Ipoh this morning.. On our way there.. road block @ federal highway.. 2:45am on a freaking wednesday nite! Well.. as what we say.. "musim perayaan"..

Upon arrival at jalan Ipoh.. another bunch of mat rempits we thought was hanging around but its actually a couple of undercover cops, while stopping at the traffic lights.. 4-5 bikes stopped us and pull us aside.. show us our badge and they say " kamu membawa kereta laju".. we were like WTF.. were you inside our car and read our speedometer? They cant do much but to let us go..

Good point.. AT LEAST.. they are trying / doing something about the public security..

Bad point.. MUSIM perayaan.. beware !!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is my boss's car. The paint was in terrible condition upon delivery. Defects were all over and deep. Pictures shall talk.

Full of swirls and watermark etching. Generous amount of random deep scratches too.

A closer look

The least aggressive method was tried. A light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience