caring for ur car

rasco

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
shah alam/JB
comp.fsksm.utm.my
hi

just wondering.. so what does fellow ZTHians do everyday for d car
(ie: wash, vacuum, or just warm-up or nothing? :huh: )

just curious, maybe can giv sum tip for caring the car :lol:

mind to share?

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
hhaha... i wash my car 1 week 3 or 4 times!! bcoz i wanna prevent my car from the dust..i hate dust..
The most important i use car shampoo to WAsh the car..haha.. i luv it.. mnay bubbles...
How about you? how do u wash the car??
for me the type i also clean it use car shampoo ..coz the tyre is very dirty.. black oil a lot..

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
Originally posted by cck2228@Apr 3 2005, 13:21
hhaha... i wash my car 1 week 3 or 4 times!! bcoz i wanna prevent my car from the dust..i hate dust..
The most important i use car shampoo to WAsh the car..haha.. i luv it.. mnay bubbles...
How about you? how do u wash the car??
for me the type i also clean it use car shampoo ..coz the tyre is very dirty.. black oil a lot..
[snapback]863927[/snapback]​
black oil a lot?strange there,btw,i prefer washing car myself,make it be another exercise,use water spray off those dust then start shampoo the car,wash it,vacuum inside n use something such like sunguard(brand stp) to protect those vinyl or some rubber stuff,finally use tayar spray to make it shinny n black,if engine dirty,normally i just use engine degreaser to remove those oil mark, if after that really got free time then do some wax coating ;)

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
some says not advisable too often wash cars using shampoo.. once a while ok.. it eats the paint.. frequent wash with plain water the best..

dont wash in direct sunlight.. spray plain water after yr car in the rain (rain drops got acid)..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
use very light and soft shampoo
hehe
use the one to wash pinggan mangkuk lolx GENTLE WITH hands , for sure gentle with paint la ..

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
can wash everyday but make sure you dun use RM5-RM10 car shampoo....at least RM30 above shampoo consider good since they carry conditioner...no joke

rasco

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
shah alam/JB
comp.fsksm.utm.my
hm.. then just rinse if see dirt..n wipe off with cloth.. once/twice a week wash..
once a month wax... once a year polish

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Check out the FEATHERLITE car wash at ACE HARDWARE stores in the Klang Valley. They are being sold side by side with the Auto Poilish and Quick shine.

Featherlite has a unigue formula that is gentle and will not strip off old wax or clear coat ( 2K). I think it is RM 29.90 or something like this.It will last you perhaps a year.

Wash & Wax, that is 2 in 1? It cleans the dirt and in the next second, wax it ( the dirt ) into the paintwork. This is only for people who who finds that 24 hours a day is not enough and they need another 1 hour and hence need to overhaul the calender.

Car shampoos can even be just RM 3.00 and you can try them on your brand new Skyline if you so wish.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Originally posted by rasco@Apr 3 2005, 07:55
hi

just wondering.. so what does fellow ZTHians do everyday for d car
(ie: wash, vacuum, or just warm-up or nothing? :huh: )

just curious, maybe can giv sum tip for caring the car :lol:

mind to share?
[snapback]863565[/snapback]​
i just wash my car whenever it just gets a lil too dirty to my liking or i have special things/dates for the next day.. every morning will warm up the engine before driving off .. interior carpets just clean it when the dirts start to get more .. and often after car wash just check the respective radiator reservoir, gearbox oil, engine oil, etc.. :)

icez

Apr 3, 2005
Question: are those spotless car shampoo's good? You know the one's that say you don't have to wipe the car after washing.

rasco

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
shah alam/JB
comp.fsksm.utm.my
isit true that 'snow wash' is not good for ur car body??? :huh:

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Originally posted by FocalPoint@Apr 7 2005, 09:59
Check out the FEATHERLITE car wash at ACE HARDWARE stores in the Klang Valley. They are being sold side by side with the Auto Poilish and Quick shine.

Featherlite has a unigue formula that is gentle and will not strip off old wax or clear coat ( 2K). I think it is RM 29.90 or something like this.It will last you perhaps a year.

Wash & Wax, that is 2 in 1? It cleans the dirt and in the next second, wax it ( the dirt ) into the paintwork. This is only for people who who finds that 24 hours a day is not enough and they need another 1 hour and hence need to overhaul the calender.

Car shampoos can even be just RM 3.00 and you can try them on your brand new Skyline if you so wish.
[snapback]875853[/snapback]​

ooo so tat is a shampoolah?

curently using my moms amway, not much buih 1 when apply on car....wash time no shock :P n it doesnt hav the licin feel, feels like water only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I am a newbie in car mods.... but damn interested to mod me car... I am looking for some sport springs.... I drive a Wira Aeroback 1.6 1999... with 16" rims....Which brand is good? How about absorbers? do I need to change them too?

Currently... my tyres hits the arch when I go for a bumpy ride... With the springs this prob would be resolved rite? they say my spring now is too lembut.

The cheaper the better... lol .... but I dun mind spending more to get better comfort or quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience