carbon fiber stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

carbon fiber stickers

Ben7

From Facebook
Dec 26, 2009
i went to sogo n stop by. the price is 1 feet for rm 12 not 1m rm 25. it is very disappointed. when i asked the girl mention it was long time ago. "last year no more offer" so why dont u make this thing clearly and update the price.. personally this is not gud..

NOW AVAILABLE AT MECINDA PERTAMA COMPLEX

SAME PRICE 1M-RM25

i dont get it..

laporpo

Known Member
Aug 24, 2007
i went to sogo n stop by. the price is 1 feet for rm 12 not 1m rm 25. it is very disappointed. when i asked the girl mention it was long time ago. "last year no more offer" so why dont u make this thing clearly and update the price.. personally this is not gud..

SAME PRICE 1M-RM25

i dont get it..
ok..regarding the mecinda shop..the stock there is not the same with me..currently i have not update my stock with them..the cf stickers selling there now are from the different supplier..

this is not a major issue actually,u can just directly buy to me without any dispute...

TQ

Ben7

From Facebook
Dec 26, 2009
ok..regarding the mecinda shop..the stock there is not the same with me..currently i have not update my stock with them..the cf stickers selling there now are from the different supplier..

this is not a major issue actually,u can just directly buy to me without any dispute...

TQ

1. ok.. im happy with ur explaination.. my friend get it from u and i proud of the quality.. since im nearby so i decide to purchase it straight away.. coz i lazy to wait.

2. since u already notice the price are totally diffrent it is good to update latest information..

change this --> SAME PRICE 1M-RM25 to this ---> (price may b diffrent or watever which is explain)

this is ur responsblity to avoid any tricky to buyer since its based under ur authority.
the reason is everybody ain't happy if the price quote higher than which is stated.

if u have any trouble to edit, i tink mod might help u as well.. gudluck! there is no issues..

Farik

Jan 30, 2010
putrajaya
how much bro 1 meter lenght to 1 meter width?? give me pls the best price...n will u give cheaper if i buy a lot of this stuff? n do u hve matte stickers?

laporpo

Known Member
Aug 24, 2007
I have 2 types of cf sticker :

1) 45cm width, and the length depends how much u want

2) 4 feet X 5 feet ( can fit wira/satria hood nicely )

i dont have matte sticker..sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It hasn’t been that long really but the engineers at Nissan already have a round of improvements in store for next year’s 370Z as well as for the Nismo version.

However, the changes are limited to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience