Carbon Fiber Sticker At Super Low Price!!! Limited!!!

Exterior and Body

Carbon Fiber Sticker At Super Low Price!!! Limited!!!

lukin76

May 27, 2005
subang
bro caerulln...can u pm me ur hp no?...very2 interested with ur cf...huhuhu

jh_b13

Oct 4, 2005
bro,how much for 2m x 2m?pm me your price..

caqc12

May 31, 2005
bro i really need 2 meter...pls pm me or sms me....pls..pls....plsss......my phone no...0123602006....plss plss...

zerone

Aug 18, 2005
Bro,
I received the CF sticker few days ago..Thanks!! This morning i DIY my AC Spoiler and after nearly giving up and few hours strugglin' with burnt thumb n fingers(by the hairdryer) i'm happily finish the job. Will post the result here soon to boost up ur sale.

caerulln

Jan 2, 2006
zerone said:
Bro,
I received the CF sticker few days ago..Thanks!! This morning i DIY my AC Spoiler and after nearly giving up and few hours strugglin' with burnt thumb n fingers(by the hairdryer) i'm happily finish the job. Will post the result here soon to boost up ur sale.
thanks dude!
hope u can post the picture here :)

red mini 8 7 8

Aug 20, 2005
In the car
can quote for me ?

can u quote for me roughly... the price for covering a kelisa hood ?.... interested to buy.... thanks caerulln and is there any stock anymore.... maybe ill get 2 sets of it... cause my fren wants it also...

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...