car(wira) light very weak

iRON88

Nov 4, 2008
can someone help me with this? i just change my bulb n i don't think my battery is weak. does anybody know what could be da problem? isit the wiring or electrical problem? plz help i've been driving like a blind bat...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
is yr headlamp original or imitation?
if ori, then try adjust the height of yr beam, u can see a level to adjust behind the headlamp.

if imitation, then u have to use screw driver to bend the desired height.....bit complicated.

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
use better bulb like stanley & try to improves your grounding system..this could help you::biggrin:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Does your headlight brightness get affected when you on/off pedal? if so then try grounding wire, cheap and useful... it works for me.. : )

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
if your front headlamp is ok, try to install relay for your front bulb, if you go to spare part shop, ask for wiring relay for front lamp bulb... this should help to improve the bulb brightness...

masrun82

From Facebook
Dec 30, 2009
if your front headlamp is ok, try to install relay for your front bulb, if you go to spare part shop, ask for wiring relay for front lamp bulb... this should help to improve the bulb brightness...

yes try install relay....or check u lamp fuse

iRON88

Nov 4, 2008
thx 4 all da suggestions will try them all.. hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It would appear that pole-to-flag victories was the theme this weekend as Lucas Auer did just that, following in the steps of Sebastian Vettel and Dilantha Malagamuwa, to win Race 2 of the JK Racing Asia Series at the Sepang International Circuit that served as a support race for Formula One.

The Austrian managed to stave off Afiq Yazid and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience