car wash spray-on-rinse-off water wax - where to find?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Slightly OT - Andy Ng do you happen to drive or used to drive a Subaru GC8?

Andy Ng

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Puchong
yeah yeah!!! you pimpin used to own white subaru? i still drive the subaru...so you have graduated from 350z to GTR yeah...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
yeah yeah!!! you pimpin used to own white subaru? i still drive the subaru...so you have graduated from 350z to GTR yeah...
Haha yeah, white Spec C. Actually I had the 350Z and the GTR as well already from those days. I think we met like 3-4 years ago. Thought your name seemed familiar. IIRC last time I met you was to pass you suspension for some experiment you were keen to try out.

Anyway, good to see you're still in the scene. Will definitely come to your charity car wash and will try my best to drag down as many Skylines as possible. :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience