car wash spray-on-rinse-off water wax - where to find?

Andy Ng

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Puchong
you know in some car wash outlets, after shampooing and rinsing the cars, you can request for a "quick wax" of the car, they mix a liquid wax mixture, and use the nozzle to spray on the entire car, and then rinse it off, immediately the water beads and falls off and the car is shinier...

where can i find and buy this liquid wax in concentrated form and in bulk, like in 5 litre bottles?

this is for a charity project which involves washing cars for charity...

thanks

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
charity i hear?
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine will bond polymer on your paint that caused water to bead. the rinse-less car wash can be use at anywhere without rinsing. just 2 caps fill with 2 gallon of water, no water runoffs everywhere. it save your TIME and water usage unlike traditional car shampoo. Optimum No Rinse can be also use as QD (quick detailer) to remove fresh bird droppings or remove dust.

1 gallon = 3.89litres is around 250 if im not wrong. you may call KC the detailer for more info on pricing. 016 -220 9227-KC

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
you know in some car wash outlets, after shampooing and rinsing the cars, you can request for a "quick wax" of the car, they mix a liquid wax mixture, and use the nozzle to spray on the entire car, and then rinse it off, immediately the water beads and falls off and the car is shinier...

where can i find and buy this liquid wax in concentrated form and in bulk, like in 5 litre bottles?

this is for a charity project which involves washing cars for charity...

thanks
are you looking for a product that will save your time?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
There are car washes that goes by the labels "wash & wax" or stating "contains carnauba wax" from armorall and Kit. Those are available from departmental stores. But honestly, I don't find any difference from normal car wash. Best to get Optimum No Rinse as it does bead water. Call KS in the number provided in the above comment. This product saves time, water and give you what you want.

Andy Ng

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Puchong
some car washes have it...dunno what brand...if you ask for it, after washing, they will spray the car with it and rinse of...it is a chargeable extra service...it does not last long, but it does keep a shiny wax layer if used regularly...

if it is RM250 per bottle, then out of the question for charity car wash...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You can get the latest Kit Wash & Wash without rinse product (not their regular wash & wax shampoo). So you can just put 1-2 caps into 6 ltrs of water then wash and wipe it dry right away without having to rinse it anymore. If I remember correctly, I bought a 500ml bottle for under RM20 in Ace Hardware. Result is not bad IMO considering it's still a relatively cheap product and it makes washing quite practical especially for my case whereby I leave in a condo with no place for car wash.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
some car washes have it...dunno what brand...if you ask for it, after washing, they will spray the car with it and rinse of...it is a chargeable extra service...it does not last long, but it does keep a shiny wax layer if used regularly...

if it is RM250 per bottle, then out of the question for charity car wash...
What charity is it for? And how many bottles could you possibly use up during the event btw?

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
great stuff

leet me know where is yr event held & how can i be an assistant to u
cheers

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
What charity is it for? And how many bottles could you possibly use up during the event btw?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Andy u ask here already.. boodie here. If u looking for charity y not ask for sponsor...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Andy u ask here already.. boodie here. If u looking for charity y not ask for sponsor...
Yeah, some of us on here do work with charities but I guess too late to help now. It's been awhile since last posted. :confused:

Andy Ng

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Puchong
sorry for later reply...actually is just my company toying ideas for some charity work - CSR "Corporate Social Responsibility" blah blah blah...

so i need to propose and show some costing first...

but anyway, the charity car wash idea is on hold now, but now i am curious for my own use pulak...

for my own use, what i would like to do is... shampoo and rinse the car, then mix a diluted mixture of water and wax 2-3L in a pail, then use a small cloth soaked and wet with the mixture and wipe it all over the car body, rinse off, tada! shiny and slippery! can be done with those normal liquid car wax diluted in water, but will also sometimes smear...so i want something that does not smear...can do every 2 weeks or 1 month... i stay in condo, so i need to do this fast, so cannot do the normal wash rinse dry apply wax wait dry buff off...nanti kena F*** by other people waiting for the car wash bay...

so now i am looking for the stuff that car wash use...usually they mist on, then they wipe around and rinse off or just rinse off immediately... leaves the paint slippery and shiny...

and i am also malas to wax the car the normal way...i just wanna wash, rinse, wipe on, rinse off, wipe dry, go home sleep...

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
As stated by other n me use ONR lo.. best suite ur need. Wash n wipe only, already wax. Kc2 say 10min car wash only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public carpark located at the Petaling Jaya JPJ's Test Centre (beside Armada Hotel/Asia Jaya)...One fine day when my car was having some wiring problem...i by accident had discovered him at the parking lot and had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience