Car vibrating more and more....

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Am currently driving a 97 SV4 with 106k km clocked on it. It's a 2.0 auto. Thing is, the car is feeling more and more sluggish now and whenever I use the air cond, the car will vibrate alot more violently than usual. I was wondering if there's something which I can do. I don't really wanna complain about the FC cause it's known to be bad anyway.

Everything is stock. Would servicing the air cond put less stress on the engine and not cause it to vibrate so much?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
maybe need to re tune ur car la pillage. have u checked to mountings? my bapak's car py mounting was out once so vibration like crazy i tell u.

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
retune the car?? Retune what? ehe. Yeah it's vibrating but not that bad till the point screws will fall off but soon. I'll go have the mountings checked out.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
these unwanted vibrations happened once with my civic EJ. went to sri utama SC then they cleaned the throttle body and did the program tuning. then the engine was ok.

actually no need to go to honda SC, outside workshop can do retuning and other verifications but they must know what they are doing la. some outside workshop just test here and there only. I know a good pomen in my kampung in kapar but too far i think. In KL there is one workshop in ampang, B work auto. another in in jalan ipoh. not sure what the contact number is for the one in jln ipoh (actually road to sentul or sthg. need to ask my friend about this).

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
I would got to Sri Utama in KL as I know one of the boss personally but I'm in pg now.

Might be a dirty TBD. Not sure how to ask them to diagnose. Ai....

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
amdfaisal said:
these unwanted vibrations happened once with my civic EJ. went to sri utama SC then they cleaned the throttle body and did the program tuning. then the engine was ok.

actually no need to go to honda SC, outside workshop can do retuning and other verifications but they must know what they are doing la. some outside workshop just test here and there only. I know a good pomen in my kampung in kapar but too far i think. In KL there is one workshop in ampang, B work auto. another in in jalan ipoh. not sure what the contact number is for the one in jln ipoh (actually road to sentul or sthg. need to ask my friend about this).
I have been trying to locate B'work for quite sometime, but so far failed to find it. Can you tell exactly where in Ampang? I live in Desa Pandan area, so it should be close.

FYI I've driven around the Excella business park area where the new low-cost flats are, also at the D-Premier medan selera, all the wat to Giant Taman Dagang, but still couldn't find. Planning to change all the suspension bushings soon and hear that B'work is quite OK. :rock:

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
Bro,

try use Voltage Stabilizer and grounding cable. Maybe it can help.

Just my opinion, maybe i am wrong.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
to go to B work auto...

let say that u're from KL centre and u take the flyover in front of ampang point. u go down the flyover and stop at the traffic lites and take rite. go stret u will pass rows of shoplots and condo too. then at the T juntion turn rite.

then go stret until t junction again then turn left. go stret then turn left and then rite. go stret a little bit then u will see some shoplots on ur rite. there's a restaurant and beside that restaurant is B work auto.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience