Car tyre changing

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
First time here tyres can add horsepower.

Find less rolling resistance tyres so it doesnt rob ur car's 0.1hp. Duraplus, NCT 5, those good choice.
Ah! those tyres not really woh! Good mileage for Duraplus but they are not in Eco category and NCT5 is in HP category. Good rolling resistance are like Yoko Bluearth, Toyo Nano Energy, BS Ecopia....:biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You want powerful tyre? Car can be powerful, tyre powerful?.....:smokin::rolleyes::confused: :biggrin:

Actually what priorities do you want? Better handling and traction? Are you already on 15" rims? What offset? Do you want 195/50R15 or 195/55R15?
wahhh....from start kena shot, full blast.
newbies like me wont dare to peek also. head up a bit kena tembak kaw kaw one...
will think 100x before shoot questions. :smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
newbies like me wont dare to peek also. head up a bit kena tembak kaw kaw one...
Don't worry, you seemed quite knowledgeable enough in cars. Guess you won't ask this kind of questions. :biggrin: Even I occasionally asked a lot of questions here too.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not shot lah! make clear only. Later answer wrong kena shot back......hahhahhaha

Reactions: YEBWOY27

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happened last Saturday night in front of Institut Jantung Negara. This bastard who was driving the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, was racing with a Porsche, lost control of the Lambo and crashed into a Proton Wira. The guy in the Wira was stuck in the car with broken legs (could see his tulang) and broken hands. Bomba had to cut the Wira door to get the guy out. Watch the video and read the description.

YouTube - Lamborghini...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience