Car Tuning

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
whats u means by tuning?
timing, fuel mapping, response, limiter and so on?
without any changes on hardware?

that would be expensive for the result..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my foreman did plug in the device...looks like a obd handheld scanner, plug it in somewhere under the dashboard.....
press some buttons & told me ok edi..my fuel afr cun edi...thats all i knew. charged me rm60 that was 8 years ago.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my foreman did plug in the device...looks like a obd handheld scanner, plug it in somewhere under the dashboard.....
press some buttons & told me ok edi..my fuel afr cun edi...thats all i knew. charged me rm60 that was 8 years ago.
And the result? I think he just reset the AFR lol

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Tuning as in increasing the torque and horsepower
Tuning only or modification? There's a lot in Sunway...Kepong, etc

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That you need to mod, not tune.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Danz, that one to check error code and reset only, cannot change. Even my VR ECU, the one I change to, cannot change but can add chip and reprogram to change...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You can't do anything with the stock ECU except reset fault codes. Forget about paying people to "tune" and spend it on mechanical mods. In your case you probably should start off with upgrading your brakes.

If you want to sell your stock 1.5 calipers and rotors, let me know cuz I want them

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
That you need to mod, not tune.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Danz, that one to check error code and reset only, cannot change. Even my VR ECU, the one I change to, cannot change but can add chip and reprogram to change...
yala...could be reset the settings....cos at that time i didnt know how it works....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yala...could be reset the settings....cos at that time i didnt know how it works....
Those days, these machines were expensive and not many shops have them, so even for scan and reset code they also charge. My mechanic have them nowadays and uses sometimes just to double check for any fault and it is part of the service and not an additional charge.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

You can't do anything with the stock ECU except reset fault codes. Forget about paying people to "tune" and spend it on mechanical mods. In your case you probably should start off with upgrading your brakes.

If you want to sell your stock 1.5 calipers and rotors, let me know cuz I want them
I thought you selling the Myvi, still want to upgrade?
Tyre shop Weng Tat in Subang have new units of the 1.5 calipers. Saw them there but did not ask how much?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I found this on the net. Any of the DIY kings wanna try it out? I can only access half the article though, sigh. Need to pay.

http://f2.autospeed.com/cms/A_0059/article...?popularArticle
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience