Car Spray Promotion - Free Body kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Car Spray Promotion - Free Body kits

sbw123

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
bro, i want to respray my Gen2, current colour white, want to change to Crystal Pearl White. Front & Rear bumber is fiber & side skirt L&R also fiber. Spray outside only. how many days to done the paint job?? thx...
Bro,estimater cast is RM2+++ 10 days c the can thanks.

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
can u quote me a price for satria, if outside only how much n inside out how much, and where's ur location? thnx!

Alex Chillax

Oct 7, 2009
Selangor
where is ur location?
do u sell wira se bodykit too?
including side skirt?
how much?

and...

i want to paint my wira sedan dark blue to subaru blue how much?

zany86

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
bro, PM me price for kelisa outside only colour RED FERRARI...minor body work..and yeah with the free bodykit..and pls let me know what kind of bodykit u have...tq

and also your location and duration of work..

jeffsandhu

May 30, 2008
bro...
pm me the price for satria respray to metallic black or pearl black... currently car is metallic black... slight bodywork to touch up... hood needs to change to new one... and what free bodykit? gti wan got? total estimate cost?
thanks!

sbw123

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
where is ur location?
do u sell wira se bodykit too? including side skirt?
how much?and...i want to paint my wira sedan dark blue to subaru blue how much?
Bro, c the pm thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

bro...
pm me the price for satria respray to metallic black or pearl black... currently car is metallic black... slight bodywork to touch up... hood needs to change to new one... and what free bodykit? gti wan got? total estimate cost?
thanks!
Bro, c the pm thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

bro, PM me price for kelisa outside only colour RED FERRARI...minor body work..and yeah with the free bodykit..and pls let me know what kind of bodykit u have...tq and also your location and duration of work..
Bro,c the pm thanks.

dimetri86

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
hi bro, my car right now is gold civic ek. i want to change to champion white. how much will it cost?? just spray outside.

alan9622

Jul 11, 2009
Bro,

How much for my Nissan Sentra spray outside only? Colour is silver. TQ

sbw123

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
Bro,

How much for my Nissan Sentra spray outside only? Colour is silver. TQ
Bro,how year the car

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

hi bro, my car right now is gold civic ek. i want to change to champion white. how much will it cost?? just spray outside.
r
Bro, if change colour much spray in/outside.

alan9622

Jul 11, 2009
Sorry Bro,

Forget to mention, is Sentra 04. Ori Silver and want to spray the same color. Just some minor knock job... Tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While it’s no secret that Porsche will be rolling out an all-new model come Detroit next month, the money is still out on exactly what this new model is or will be.

The internet trolls have hit the ‘warp speed’ button on the rumour mill and things like the baby three-doored Cayenne, dubbed the Cajun, another 911 variant and even the production...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience