car security wen goin up a cool place like genting

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
guys,
jus wana share wit i was at genting last week around saw some acts by car drivers/owners that will make theif happy !
- there was a car in the parking area teh car window rooled down about 50% ( in think my whole hand could reach in ) -
so fellow ZTH members wen u go up hills or genting u wil rool down window for catch the chill but wen u park the car do check the windows are rolled up ! make sure we never make any silly mistakes that wil make our property get stollen by any assholes n regret later !
as for me i notified the hotel parking gaurd n note down the number plate told the reception regarding this ! hotel personnel said she eil follow up n announced in the speaker !
but wen i go back the next day i saw the car stil thre n the window stil open ! lucky onwer the car stil thre ! but dont take chance !

the problem wit genting parking is thre is now parking fee so the cars comin n out wont be monitored ! so in case u lost ur car there nothing can be done !
to cut short the stort :
1) do roll up the windows n double check the windows are closed n doors are looked.
2) install a alarm that can roll up the wildows wen you lock the car.

im tellin this coz i did the same mistakes n learned from it ....... n sharing wit u guys here ...

adios ......:shades_smile:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I've been told that there is a syndicate operating in Genting. I try never to drive up there lah coz many of the carparks are secluded. I see a few people using bicycle locks to secure their rims. Last time I went there, all 4 of my steel valve covers were stolen, mahemz.

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
yeah ... its true but there are lots of people coming n going everyday ! so this jus a reminder n advice ! prevention better than regret :)