Car Probloem - Auto Gear

my_jju

Apr 30, 2010
Johor Bahru
Hi,

Did anybody know or had same experience with me, please tell me. Urgent, waranty getting expiry soon.

My car engine is 4G92 and after check, the workshop told me that the auto gear computer board was broken, I had replace with a board but this board is use on 4G93 engine.
According to the workshop, this board can be for both engine, but after I try for 2 weeks, its still got problem like the rmp was very high, gear no automatically changed all the way. The good is I can feel my car very powerful, but nor matter how I drive fast or slow, the gear is the same, no changed at all and the RPm very high upto 3-4 even 5 when drive with the speed abt 100/kmh.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
if yr warranty is about to be expired soon - u shouldn't be spending your precious time here asking us questions that you know not many people can diagnose just by looking at what you are describing here. Just go to the dealer, drop it off at their feet and say please sort it out or extend my warranty

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
its called the TCU - transmission control unit, u need to use back the original 4g92 unit not 4g93 unit,
as blackhowling mentioned, u better hurry to the service centre asap.

my_jju

Apr 30, 2010
Johor Bahru
Hi DanzEterna,
Thanks a lot for your information.
I would like to ask you if the workshop replace with a 4g92 TCU but the last 4 digit number on top of the box was diffrence with my original TCU which had been broken, is it ok?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,i own a waja and recently pay a visit to an accessory shop.
The shop taukeh recommend me to use voltage stabilizer to improve performance.
He took a digital battery tester and showed me that my car battery cca is very low.
He said "waja should be 500cca & urs only 350cca.Ur FC should be very high"
I have to agree on him on FC due to my waja FC so high past one year.
My waja just 5 years old.
Then the taukeh plug in one VS on my car and ask me to test drive.
During test drive,i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience