car polish & waxing...

taisan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
recently i found out that there is alot of car wash also provide car polish.....most of them will using "soft99" to polish for ur car...i never try b4....donno how is the outcome...charges around rm60 per car (proton waja)....will u spend money to let ppl polish & wax ur car..??

1.) how much is the charges for those shop only do the poilsh & waxing for ur car...??& what kind of service they provide to u...??

2.) how long will it last after u polish from the polish & wax shop..??

3.) if yes....will u let the normal car wash ppl polish for ur car.....or u'll choose the car polish & wax shop to make up ur car...??

4.) can anyone suggest the good place or shop who provide the good service on this around kl...or cheras...or kajang...or semenyih...or serdang....or any place in klang valley??

thanks for ur info..... :)

MugenR

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
"CARS" in pg. Need to pay for membership. After that, Wash+Vacuum+Dashboard oil+Tyre Oil+Screen wash in and out. RM 5. If you wanna wax, it's RM28 ( include all the above ).
Quite good job. The wax can last long if never rain. But i usually wax twice a week.

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Anyway is polish and wax different? :unsure:
Well normally i send my car for washing and vacuuming every week and I just polish/wax(?) the car myself once every month.

taisan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
justnow my fren told me that got ppl provide door to door service...means they wash, vacumn, polish, wax at ur house...& they charge about RM150 per car (civic ek)....izzit a reasonable price...??

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
I used CARS b4.. quite good srervice.. my car was very clean.

My fren went there but hers was not as clean... mayeb they were rushed that day. :D

When I did mine I was the only car.

I knew a guy who does the door to door thing... Lanatir from the K2OC club... www.shinycar.net I think was his website.

MugenR

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by narx@Nov 21 2003, 11:41 AM
Where is CARS in pg? and how much is the membership?
They're in Prangin Mall, Island Plaza, Bukit Jambul... still alot more, but i really prefer the one in Prangin Mall 6th floor, Very good job. But don't go on weekend, alot of cars, so wax on that day is not a very good idea. Abit rush for them to do. Go weekdays better. 11am to 8/9 pm, depands on the customer la.

Membership charges is 190 per car / 300 for 2 cars. ( If i'm not mistaken la ) Something like tat.
Better go check it out yourself...

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by taisan@Nov 21 2003, 08:41 PM
justnow my fren told me that got ppl provide door to door service...means they wash, vacumn, polish, wax at ur house...& they charge about RM150 per car (civic ek)....izzit a reasonable price...??
last time got a guy post in the old zth forum .. they will go over to your house to do .. wash+polish+wax everything about rm 80

now dont know still got or not :ph34r:

MugenR

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Penang got la. Rm80, all in one cleaning service, + engine wash somemore. Malay guy one.

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
vyruzj,

ppl, correct me if I'm wrong. I think wax and polish is different. Waxing is just to add a protective coat over the car's paint to make it shine and potect the paint. For polishing, they use a kind of rough surface to scrape off the a slight top layer of your paint so that all the stains and dirt goes away as well. I think when most of the time ppl say polish, they mean wax.

taisan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
y dont use soft99...??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there , any Honda Accord or Civic users that is willing to make frenz ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience