car polish & waxing...

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
that piece of shit soft 99 make my car paint glay tiu.......

putra62

Nov 18, 2003
Use to wax my car every week and normally in the early morning. And I will wash my car evry morning before starting my life and it is my exercise everyday.

putra62

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by S_04@Dec 5 2003, 09:39 AM
that piece of shit soft 99 make my car paint glay tiu.......
Are u sure ?? I mean if u can give better explanation that this...cost most of the wax ppl used this brand. This includes the 1st polishing n waxing session by spray painting workshop (they also used soft99 on my car) when my car first came out from newly spray paint !!

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
coz its dirt cheap...so cheap compared to others...

Sometimes its just too sharp that until spoils the coating and paint...

Thats why sometimes u see polish that only stated to be used on cars which is more than 5 years old paint

just my .20hp opinion

[email protected]

Jan 4, 2006
u may DIY

halteche6k said:
PRO CAR CARE in Sunway !!
if possible u can try Autoglym car care product.Try the Super resin polish-just rub on,then apply Extra Gloss.i gurrantee your car will shine like mirrow painting.better than let other to apply cheap wax on to your car.can u get this brand in kl,i know penang can get it.one stop-option car shoppe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have a pretty rare car on our hands this round. Its a vintage Lotus Esprit fully restored to factory standard. It was briefed by the owner himself that it was repainted by a very skillful painter and also the colour chosen was from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience