Car Detailing Center *Special Promotion for Hari Raya*

Car Shops and Services

Car Detailing Center *Special Promotion for Hari Raya*

eko

Known Member

eko

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008
Car Detailing Center *Promo RM99 3STEPS P&W* With RAINAWAY now!

TJ AUTOMOBILE SALOON

Price:PROMO*RM99 3 STEPS POLISH & WAX for saloon only

Picture:

All the detail(Price, Contact, etc) are clearly written in the picture

Any enquirers please feel free to CALL/MSG

I always believe that picture speak thousand of words, so I would like to present our job on a classic VW beetle interior, I'll upload more pictures of our job

Duration of work approx 3 hours included Car wash, Leather Cleaning + Treatment.

Posting on behalf my friends, Call/Msg them for prompt reply! :wavey:

Last edited:

eko

Known Member

eko

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008

Task - Car wash + interior cleaning + clay + Polish + Wax + Watermark Treatment as per request from the Myvi owner, duration of work approx 4 hours

Task - applied an layer of Wax as per request from the Vios owner, honestly nothing much we did actually, the car was take good care by us from day one due to its belong to a Family member.

eko

Known Member

eko

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008

eko

Known Member

eko

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008
[11sept09] Before the sunset, we receive a called to make an immediate appoint at 8pm! Was told by the Estima owner, he was so frustrating with the rainy day nowadays and without any much conversation he orders us to apply RAINAWAY product ASAP! :lol But of course we do not apply RAINWAY first as we need to ensure the windscreen are 100% clean then only we could go on [Noted we talking about one year lasting here not 1 month, every preparation are important].

8pm in, 10pm out.

For more Info/Video about RAINAWAY - Nanotechnology Coating,Nanotechnology Winscreen,Nanotech coating,Windscreen coating - Rainaway Nanotech Windscreen

eko

Known Member

eko

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008

Task - Car wash + Interior cleaning + Clay + Polish + Wax + Sealant + RAINAWAY full set car Treatment as per request from the Mazda 6 owner, duration of work approx 6 hours, owner very satisfy and will send in another of his ride next week to apply RAINAWAY + Detailing, Thanks for support :P

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
for saloon's polish & wax, how many layers you will be applying & which product you're using pls? TQs.

eko

Known Member

eko

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008
TJ AUTOMOBILE SALOON WOULD LIKE TO WISH OUR MUSLIM FRIENDS "SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI" AND THE OTHERS "HAPPY HOLIDAY". PLS DRIVE EXTRA CAREFUL AND SAFE DURING HOLIDAY!

eko

Known Member

eko

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008
PM replied, PLS CHECK.

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
how much best price for perdana full set treatment make my car super nice and clean?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Group Lotus vs Team Lotus saga continues with a cool yet snarling statement from the CEO of Lotus Racing Riad Asmat.

It all started when Tony Fernandes announced that the Tune Group had acquired the rights to the Team Lotus brand and that the Lotus Racing Team will be renamed to Team Lotus. This irked Proton who is the rightful owner of Group Lotus and had licensed the Lotus brand to the 1 Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience