car break in in cheras and sunway

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
1 month ago i go my fren house to study,at ridzuan apartment sunway.

my galant turbo park outside the apartment, along the road side....
after 2morow morning, i go take my car to go coll, got test at that day.
i see my car got smash window, and nothing missing but my boost meter(stick at windscreen).

i used to fix meter and window for 600++
apexi meter 500 plus install at GT AUTO
window(new 300 with install)(used 140 with install)

last week le. onli 1 car at house, normally got 3 or 4 car 1.i think i had spotted
my mum CRV beak in cheras taman connaught
the car park inside the house, the buggle climb inside my house to steal my original 2 din cd player.
my neightbour saw it got 4 malays people(2 inside 2 outside).

fix for 1250(2din cd player) window 300

ma hai ......i wan kill that feller

now i scare my wira kena la....got many gadget inside the car la...ma hai.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
take out those meters tat not so important wan la .... n hide the important ones as best as u can...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
heefmy: Sorry to hear about your Galant. Do let me know if you need to source for replacement parts. VRC members can help out.

biow1987

Aug 17, 2005
cheras
heefmy said:
1 month ago i go my fren house to study,at ridzuan apartment sunway.

my galant turbo park outside the apartment, along the road side....
after 2morow morning, i go take my car to go coll, got test at that day.
i see my car got smash window, and nothing missing but my boost meter(stick at windscreen).

i used to fix meter and window for 600++
apexi meter 500 plus install at GT AUTO
window(new 300 with install)(used 140 with install)

last week le. onli 1 car at house, normally got 3 or 4 car 1.i think i had spotted
my mum CRV beak in cheras taman connaught
the car park inside the house, the buggle climb inside my house to steal my original 2 din cd player.
my neightbour saw it got 4 malays people(2 inside 2 outside).

fix for 1250(2din cd player) window 300

ma hai ......i wan kill that feller

now i scare my wira kena la....got many gadget inside the car la...ma hai.
i'm live in tmn connaught too
infront of my house oso got a crv...that day about 5am b4 my father going to work ..he oso spotted the same thing...the 2malays inside n 2 outside to jaga...they spotted my father oso...but they dare told my father 2stay quiet n dun make any noise...
the house got dog but those muthafacka duneven scare...they throw "batu"2the dog 2make him scared.....2mins later...the kenwood 2din cdplayer wif cd changer is gone....

sry for my broken english:_:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
WTF dog is that? throw stone scared liao? lol.....then bela for what? cannot even gaurd the house.......don tell me for cute.....if for cute the dog won't stay outside.....should be inside and on the bed......

biow1987

Aug 17, 2005
cheras
gohkokeng said:
WTF dog is that? throw stone scared liao? lol.....then bela for what? cannot even gaurd the house.......don tell me for cute.....if for cute the dog won't stay outside.....should be inside and on the bed......
the dog is something like this ..bulu very short1

the dog scare liao then go to the back yard n keep barking
but they also managed 2get the cdplayer

na.tech

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
wah like that its not safe to fix Double Din CD players aleady ...... takut kena break in ........ all **sh*les goin for it ! ......

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
biow1987,
They even dare sound your dad? What world is this getting into? Didnt your dad report to police straight away for go after those motherfuck@rs with a parang?

biow1987

Aug 17, 2005
cheras
TOMEI-R said:
biow1987,
They even dare sound your dad? What world is this getting into? Didnt your dad report to police straight away for go after those motherfuck@rs with a parang?
ya...they told my father to be quiet
but u know la....if call the police...how long it take to be here?
somemore my house don't have parang n my papa already 50years old liao..
how could an oldman fight with them?:_: if he do...later he will become like this la:stickyman:

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Biow1987
No no...bro...never never fight with these ppl. Like chinese saying (their lives are one rotten lives, they have nothing to loose). Just joking only at first.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
But u must report to police if not the police will never know that such crimes are happening in that area. I know a lot of u guys say that theres not point reporting coz it takes a lot of time, but did u realise that the police will never know such incidents are happening in their area.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
if modded being spotted by them sure very dangerous 1... park where also panic... worry will kena smash... so better park somewhere is save... best choice park inside d house... n rare some dogs... not puppy k... its fierce DOG!!!

absolute

May 2, 2006
biow1987 said:
the dog is something like this ..bulu very short1

the dog scare liao then go to the back yard n keep barking
but they also managed 2get the cdplayer

This is doberman, this dog, good for barking. I think the dog is afraid because the dog was 'abuse' by the owner before when its still a puppy.

Hey, may i know which area of Taman Connaught because i am staying there as well!
Near UCSI part, Ahmad Maideen Part or what?