car almost stolen at SDB Round 2 (8 May 2010)

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
as usual..it was time for us to witness the 2nd round of SDB last nite
my frenz brought his original lancer EVO3 as i was using another standard car to the event
we managed to arrived at 12.30 and parking slot was available for our convenience

paid RM5 like the others and this was the first time my friend using the facility
before this it was either parked in the pitt area or came with his friend's car
parked our car side by side with the assurance given by the steward that the safety can be assured throughout the nite

at 1.30 a.m my friend decided to went back as he got his weekend ride with his superbikes friends early in the morning..
that was when he reallized someone was pushing his car out of the parkin slot with another guy seemed to try to opened his pedal lock :mad:

he yelled loudly and those two culprits (one with long hair and another one is bald, malay gus) running like hell with their white saga..
my friends again shouted to the front gate guards to block the car from leaving the scene..
unfortunately they just watchin it and even don't take the initiative to take the saga's plate number!

it took us more than 30 minutes without any guards at all to at least came and look at what was happened..
so much for the safety assurance given before..huh :thefinger:

later, then they were only two assigned steward with his motorcycle came
the most iritating issue was when they denied of their negligence by saying that they do MONITOR the parked cars when they were all seemed to either watched the event along OR having a good chit-chat among themselves

guess my friend was lucky this time..as all his defi's and microtech had already been dismantle and was put nicely in the car
that was when the culprits opened up the front hood and attracted to all the performance stuffs installed and decided to take the whole car instead of the accesories only
there were no broken windows and even the expensive alarm was disengaged by these professional thieves!
we even got their "special tool" made from the allen key and had been sharpened at the end to break the key compartment..

SO guys..please be extra careful when bringing your luvly ride to SIC durng SDB especially..
no matter how strong the assurance given as when this thing happened to us..it's totally BS!
they not even bother to at least admitt the mistake and one of the guard do inform us that they was another car got broken into earlier that nite..
the funny thing was the steward in-charge for the parking slot seemed to be not aware of that too..sigh

tecque

500 RPM

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
Haahahah... WTF gate guards and the steward in-charge....

matshah

500 RPM

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
this happen few times n they happen seem to care..sic need to overhaul

mafia_staff

Known Member

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
its not the first time happen by the way.. Hmm for the culprit this place is like a big shopping area where a lots of gadget can be gather by a few hour.. huhuhu

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if the gate is close how come the thieves dare to push the car out...must be kawtim already...but luckily the evo3 is not stolen...

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
they claimed that they DO make a frequent patroll on the area..
but when the incident happened..they were none of them seen in the area at all!
the thieves can even took their own sweet time takin off the meters and etc
the best part when they even pushed the car and no guard alerted on that

we insisted on meeting the higher management..but again like i said..nothing happened
our complaint were thrown down the stream
it took us more than an hour to start the car with the key slot had been smashed by the culprits
what a nite we had at SIC parking area..:mad:

so..i guess after this DO NOT bring your "sweet ride" anymore cause it might be the next target too!! :bawling:

Dr reLLiK

500 RPM

Dr reLLiK

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
pay a lot of money but quality of service at sic still :thefinger:

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
how come the expensive alarm dint work... where it fail?
it's not just the expensive alarm they managed to disengaged..
owner even put a swipe card..stereng lock..all were overcome by those culprit :hmmmm:

the only thing they were not aware of was the pedal lock when they pushed the car out from the parking slot..and they failed to step on the brake
that was when my frenz saw them and they were running on the spot

see..no matter how good your safety devices installed, but these professional thieves do have their way on killing it
just a matter of time taken to do it..that's all :bawling:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
no matter how expensive or how high tech the alarm, they will still find someway to overcome it. It is just a matter of time, bro before they can dismantle the alarm. Alarms / steering lock / gear lock are just to delay their process only.

Best way is to take out the steering wheel like Mr. Bean :rofl:

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
no matter how expensive or how high tech the alarm, they will still find someway to overcome it. It is just a matter of time, bro before they can dismantle the alarm. Alarms / steering lock / gear lock are just to delay their process only.

Best way is to take out the steering wheel like Mr. Bean :rofl:
hahaha..believe me or not
the previous car stolen from the owner used the same method..quick release steering
but his car was towed away too..hahaha..:biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
guess the thieves are smarter than the owner :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
hahaha..believe me or not
the previous car stolen from the owner used the same method..quick release steering
but his car was towed away too..hahaha..:biggrin:
how come smart ppl always is a bad guy.... theft aways have many option in case fail few option...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye to all sifus..
i planning toget a car under 10k.
i am really looking for a modded one.
juz wanted opinion of you guys whether should i go for a na or a turbo car to strt with.
give me your views on maintainance and stuff..
hope you guys cn help..
thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience