Car alarm

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Hi, anybody here encounter a problem of their alarm go off anytime for no reason? What should i do?

I installed central locking system and alarm system with shock sensor for more than half a year already. Before this nothing wrong, just this few days started to go crazy.

The car just put there nobody touch the alarm also go off. but only when put in my car porch where there is no sun, and mostly happen at night (morning also got, but not always). tired already everynight the alarm go off.

but this does not happen when i go to college and put the car at the carpark under the sun. :(

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
did u adjust ur shock sensor too sensitive? and u said even u park wen ur in college it wont triggered, ? how do you know ? do u stand all the time ther and look at ur car dude? btw if under hot sun wif shock sensor, ur car can be easily triggered cus depends wher u attach ur shock sensor thingy..too hot = things inside the car crispy, den it will vibrate alittle and dat will make ur shock sensor detect movement and triggered..but if all the while nuthin happen until now, den i guess ur alarm system a little short circuit oredi..

jus my 2 cents

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by GSR5559@Jan 13 2005, 02:26
did u adjust ur shock sensor too sensitive? and u said even u park wen ur in college it wont triggered, ? how do you know ? do u stand all the time ther and look at ur car dude? btw if under hot sun wif shock sensor, ur car can be easily triggered cus depends wher u attach ur shock sensor thingy..too hot = things inside the car crispy, den it will vibrate alittle and dat will make ur shock sensor detect movement and triggered..but if all the while nuthin happen until now, den i guess ur alarm system a little short circuit oredi..

jus my 2 cents
of cuz i know it didn't go off at college. i like to park close close until i can see my car plate number(unless i go to the third floor where i can only see the top of my car).

if really short circuit die lor.. have to go check need money again.

shock sensor is really sensitive lar i set it, budak kecil main mercun the alarm go off, kancil with big big 3" fart cannon go by alarm also go off, thunder come also go off, my dad go outside drop the garbage bin alarm also go off. but never go off by itself one wor..

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
in dat case, i guess ur alarm thingy short circuit liao..or mebi ur shock sensor got probs..cus usually alarm will triggered if the shock sensor got movement or vibration around ur car, try checking ur shock sensor , if probs still exist den the last thing is ur alarm system..

cus usually if after installing new alarm system or whtever shock sensor, for the first few months using, ull get used to the things dat might trigger ur shock sensor but wen it comes to abnormal happenings like alarm all of a sudden without anythin triggering it, den it cud be ur alarm system faulty liao..

btw good luck in checking..i guess chekcing ur alarm wont cost alot but to get a new alarm system will be .. depending wht type of range ur looking for..btw hopefully oni sum of the relays or wirings probs den can be solved below Rm 100...ehehe..

good luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo POWERZONE,
i owned wira SE (non-rear brakedisc one), do i need to change to PZ xtractor? i've asked your dealer in miri (KM), and they said that i do not need to coz proton already tiru the PZ xtractor design in wira SE. a bit confusing to me.. hope to reply me ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience