Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Have to ask a few halfcut shop to confirm. They should got the news already. Maybe they thinking about their future now.....

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
Our G midnight cannot sleep,so they thinking out idiot idea.

i have two question
1) already mod engine mouting (e.g. Ae82 use Ae101 mouting), still hv chance to pass in puspakom ?

2) how about ''rojak'' car ? like WiraEvo, MerzToy, BMLine, HyunTa.....still hv chance to pass pospakom also ?

if this 2 type surely cannot be pass, so far +/-30% car will hilang on the road. especially WiraEvo.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
wow this sounds bad, all the beautiful jdm will be gone.....btw has it been finalised, any chance of the rule not being approved?

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
I have saved my money all this time, buy second hand car. Coz new car price too expensive. Finally my SEG is mine, dah habis bayar!. Plan to convert Blacktop lah, 3SGTE lah.... But without halfcut shop, how to afford sparepart?? Even my standard 4AFE driveshaft price RM$1200/pair! Halfcut item,good condition one, price RM400/pair. ABS sensor kong recently, one sensor is RM600 new! Halfcut item,(warranty 1 week) RM40 je!
So what should I do? Still convert my engine, or wait for car prices to go down by 50% and buy new car?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Then there goes my plan to convert my car to webers -.-

Malaysian goverment really tada otak lah :banghead:

Avantissimo

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
I'm sure the govt.did their 'intensive' case study.Only after that,they implement this.Sure according to plan.Y?Coz they see $$$$ comin in.BIG Time now.They are the enforcers...Who's the crook??I think,we have a great & perfect law..Cheers!! to the smart ppl.:thefinger:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I have saved my money all this time, buy second hand car. Coz new car price too expensive. Finally my SEG is mine, dah habis bayar!. Plan to convert Blacktop lah, 3SGTE lah.... But without halfcut shop, how to afford sparepart?? Even my standard 4AFE driveshaft price RM$1200/pair! Halfcut item,good condition one, price RM400/pair. ABS sensor kong recently, one sensor is RM600 new! Halfcut item,(warranty 1 week) RM40 je!
So what should I do? Still convert my engine, or wait for car prices to go down by 50% and buy new car?

3SGTE will still have spare part ar.... Because Caldina and camry...
LOLZzzzz

Avantissimo

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
I thought this NAP crap affects only foreign import cars..especially taxes.Dunno wat happened,now old cars also becoming threat??Hope they dun do those COE thingy like wat Singapore did.Malaysians will be back on riding bikes thx to those world record duties/taxes implied to cars.So much for achieving our 2020 vision.The rich is gettin richer,but the poor is gettin poorer.SAD case 1 Malaysia?????

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I thought this NAP crap affects only foreign import cars..especially taxes.Dunno wat happened,now old cars also becoming threat??Hope they dun do those COE thingy like wat Singapore did.Malaysians will be back on riding bikes thx to those world record duties/taxes implied to cars.So much for achieving our 2020 vision.The rich is gettin richer,but the poor is gettin poorer.SAD case 1 Malaysia?????
Actually they held 1 Malaysia because they all know their weakness on not taking care enough of citizen... So put 1 Malaysia for you all think, hey he is very care of citizen! But actually just for his position more safe only...

And 1 Malaysia already been held for so long, but did anyone saw any changes? I think more worst situation only...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Why not use the money to go catch all the mat rempits and lock them up?
Im SURE all of us here will agree to that :rofl::party:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
Why not use the money to go catch all the mat rempits and lock them up?
Im SURE all of us here will agree to that :rofl::party:
AGREED! and use the budget to build circuit in every state...all circuit,drift and drag races are free of charge... so all of us dont have to race at public road anymore...:thefinger:

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
:nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse:this is our time to change our mind. we have to vote "Pro Rakyat" no more vote "Be End". we gave "Be End" so long time to make a change but only thiers were changed ours getting lingkup and continuos lingkup....we have no choice. we have to try new G for changing.

actually all this "Be End" gov in thier 'f1 race' who will be a richest man/woman in malaysia. from Dr. M and his relates, "Pak L" with his son and son in law, now mr. attya and many more. u all knows that fuel issues, tax issues, summons issues, insurance issues, post office fuel rebate issues, all about automotive issues thats all only for moneysssssssssss. some people didn't realise about that but that is how the G to collect the illegal money from us. ppl just open ur mind and think it.

Last edited:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
:nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse:this is our time to change our mind. we have to vote "Pro Rakyat" no more vote "Be End". we gave "Be End" so long time to make a change but only thiers were changed ours getting lingkup and continuos lingkup....we have no choice. we have to try new G for changing.

actually all this "Be End" gov in thier 'f1 race' who will be a richest man/woman in malaysia. from Dr. M and his relates, "Pak L" with his son and son in law, now mr. attya and many more. u all knows that fuel issues, tax issues, summons issues, insurance issues, post office fuel rebate issues, all about automotive issues thats all only for moneysssssssssss. some people didn't realise about that but that is how the G to collect the illegal money from us. ppl just open ur mind and think it.

i dont think changin the G will make any different..both are the same...once the opposition in ctrl of the gov...they will be corrupted also...rite now they all gives janji2 manis only...gov or opposition...because they want to win people heart...but when they r in ctrl...all those promises goes to your toilet hole only:thefinger:...what we got to do is make some kinda of protes...or petition get it sign by all zth mmbers here...:proud:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
imagine a scenario; a VIP (someone from G?) speech below;

"ALL malaysian (in which, he actually mean the middle class & low income group);

...because of such economics; please drive all same car, no more half cuts to turn you waja to wajalution, no more swapping bigger engine for japanese cars.....blah blah
you still have choices; blue color, red color, silver color, yellow color, still malaysian colors...
...blah..blah

VIP minister then thanks all the subjects & then leave in his entourage of supercars.

& we had aficionados who fervently worship such excesses. sigh.

Last edited:

SE.G

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
Sarawak
its simple really...its wht we called plain arrogant selfish and stupidity

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ive been putting a lot of thought into starting a business , handphones especially. everyone owns a handphone and everyone i know change them ever so frequently . My question is , If you were to start your own handphone shop , where would you start and how would you go about it ? ( i really dont know btw , hehehe )

Your thoughts and opinion would really help , Cheers !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience