cant start

charadeturbo

Apr 14, 2006
u see guys this morning when u wanna start my car.. cannot start.. just charged the battery and still cannot..

tot it kaputted..
i tried again in the noon bout 1 pm and it can start again.... so what is the prob here..which part gt prob.... and anyone wanna sell their 3 way 9x6 coaxial speaker pls tell me..

mine just gt stolen last nite...
and hw to improve the car damn security? the door seems to be easily jacked.. and this scares me man..

dear forumer.. pls advice k

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
how do u mean by cannot start...??
there's many possibility cars cannot start....
u charged the battery because there's no power at all...??

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
what is ur definition of cannot start?
can ur engine crank?

Well, there might be a current leak somewhere if you leave your car overnight and it acnnot start the next morning.

engine cannot crank :
-battery
-starter motor
-starter relay

engine crank but wont start :
-firing system (distributor, plugs,cable, coil, etc -->sparks )
-fuel system

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
start with the basics.check all the lights if its draining anything.my boot light last time was always on due to faulty sensor which in turn,drains my battery everyday to a point where i cant start anymore.

do you have an alarm system? get one.

BenjieTan

May 1, 2007
Yeahh , get the Steelmate alarm system(with auto start). Lol. Go to forum and get it from Cola. Ehehehe. Once the alarm trigger, the remote will vibrate i think. (not doing a promotion) ^_^ cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.

My 4G92 cams already reprofiled by MatSpeed. I expect it will exceed Jun Stage 2 specs of 304.

I want to buy Honda Type R double valve spring. Boleh pakai or not and need any changes to the retainer kit or shim kit or not??? I just want my engine tahan high rev because once my car is out, I sure rev every hour.... :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience