Canon SuperShot A200

ReNo

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Kay Ell, Malays
r3nno.cjb.net
guys,

a friend of mine wanted to sell this camera to me... so i'm thinking of buying it so what do you think... izzit good... the reso is onli 2.0mP... but in addition he's giving also a 8mb and 16md memory card... wondering izzit better then those i brand one that they giving free for ASTRO?

sterling^moss

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Malacca
Visit site
dude, u din specify how much. hm..i think currently $400 should be considered ok. there's only a downside to it. no optical zoom. but the most important thing is to take a look at the camera. take a look at the output. see whether u're satisfied with it o not.

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Originally posted by sterling^moss@Jan 8 2004, 12:19 PM
dude, u din specify how much. hm..i think currently $400 should be considered ok. there's only a downside to it. no optical zoom. but the most important thing is to take a look at the camera. take a look at the output. see whether u're satisfied with it o not.
See the functions that it support...

sterling^moss

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Malacca
Visit site
well..if it's new. yes but for 850, u can get a 3.2MP Canon A300 or 999 u can get a kodak 3.2MP with 3X optical zoom (Kodak cx 6330) so..it's up to u to choose. but it is strongly recommended tat u take a look at the camera & see its output 1st.

bsides tat, it's almost compulsory to buy xtra accessories, for yr case NiMH batteries , CF card & perhaps a camera case

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2013 Formula One season could see a change in the layout of the engines used and the FIA will convene in less than a week to vote on the engine layout to be used for that season onwards.

Those with the smarts might want to put their money on a 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder mill to take over from the current 2.4-liter V8. The report...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience