Can Myvi 1.5 fit 205/50/16 Michelin PS4? without much compromise

hazimjauhari90

Dec 7, 2016
Jitra, Kedah
Wise choice, I don't think you'd regret it.
it is worth it. testing on north plus highway. cruising about 130km/h - 140km/h. it is so nice feeling & please with v12 evo2. just feeling drawback on taking when started to steer the steering on corner with that speed. feel sligh vibration but not much. plan on maybe to mill the myvi advance rim to 56.6mm and put center cone (my other can center bore is 56.6mm - so i can swap the tires among both car). i expected the rim not fit nicely in the center hub as already added 7mm spacer (coz i dont think the center hub depth not sufficient to fit the rim with the additional of 7mm spacer).

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ps3 costs about rm 190 per donut now on this profile, rm 210 if incl balancing alignment and labor (klang)

re003 is about rm 185 to 195 incl all

v12 evo2 should be rm 175 to rm 185

@Izso how can the ps4 lose to predecessor :nurse:

ps3 is better in dry than ps4... thats all...

its just a matter of balance between wet, dry, noise and comfort in tyre design....

its just up to you if u able to live with lesser performance on 1 side but with massive gain in other side... (grip wet-dry noise-comfort)

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ps3 costs about rm 190 per donut now on this profile, rm 210 if incl balancing alignment and labor (klang)

re003 is about rm 185 to 195 incl all

v12 evo2 should be rm 175 to rm 185

@Izso how can the ps4 lose to predecessor :nurse:
With this pricing, forget it just get the PS3. Tutup mata no need to think.

Limpeh used PS3, RE003, GY F1 D5, Revspec RS02, and Pilot Preceda 2.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys a friend of mine has some question regarding the tickets so he is going to buy it from somebody who's a local since he can get it for cheap (my friend is a foreigner.)

He wants to know what's needed for the entry, he's afraid there will be some verification needed and will be denied entry.

He's not white tho, he's from Brunei so I jokingly told him that it shouldn't be a problem hahaha.

If you guys have some info regarding the entry, do chime in!

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience