Can my kancil install intercooler?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I stumbled on this picture of a Kancil with intercooler.

The owner of this kancil say he install the intercooler on his 850 Kancil carburator (izzit possible?)

He say after adding this intercooler, his car can rev faster and can rev until 11,000RPM (he using 15K RPM Tachometer), fuel consumption decrease by 30% and 40% more torque.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Dear sifus,

Any idea how to do it because my kancil seriously lack of power :(

Thanks!

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Joeker@Feb 17 2005, 22:58
I stumbled on this picture of a Kancil with intercooler.

The owner of this kancil say he install the intercooler on his 850 Kancil carburator (izzit possible?)

He say after adding this intercooler, his car can rev faster and can rev until 11,000RPM (he using 15K RPM Tachometer), fuel consumption decrease by 30% and 40% more torque.
rev till 11k he must be BS you. or watched too much initial D la. stock engine parts simply can't stand till 7k+ rpm as i read b4 somewhere. you need forged pistons and stuff.

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
from my view of the first pic the right hand side of the intercooler seems to be a 'digitally' touched black area.....most probably it's a hoax. there's no way to install that IC to the top of the engine, there's no space, see the thickness of the IC.(unless he drilled a hole on the bonnet la.)

and look around, how the heck the guy attached the IC to stay put? there's simpy no way on that engine bay.

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
lol
a technical reply for a joeker post
/sarcasm

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Originally posted by DimDimer@Feb 17 2005, 23:02
from my view of the first pic the right hand side of the intercooler seems to be a 'digitally' touched black area.....most probably it's a hoax. there's no way to install that IC to the top of the engine, there's no space, see the thickness of the IC.(unless he drilled a hole on the bonnet la.)

and look around, how the heck the guy attached the IC to stay put? there's simpy no way on that engine bay.
I think its black hose but seriously, is it possible?

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Joeker+Feb 17 2005, 23:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joeker @ Feb 17 2005, 23:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DimDimer@Feb 17 2005, 23:02

I think its black hose but seriously, is it possible? [/b][/quote]
NO....you can't and it's not a black hose on the right side, the pixels and ambience lighting on the 'hose' is all incorrect.

tell this to any motorheads their a$$ will come off due to so much of laughter. i think it's better you keep to yourself.

secara teknikal IMPOSSIBLE.

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
the engine is not getting much air into the chamber due to the intercooler fins restriction. with turbo, air is pushed, but in this scenario it's sucking. the main point here is the intercooler fins are giving hell lots of air restriction and the engine air sucking power is not strong enuff. it's like drinking water through a crumpled straw.

and 40% torque increase and 30% lower f/c with this mod is a dream. the claimed power increase is equivalent to a turbo system and more power = more fuel consumption, simple as that.

11k rpm.......explained earlier why it's a BS.

guest18

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
Originally posted by CcL@Feb 17 2005, 23:21
lol
a technical reply for a joeker post
/sarcasm
he is just the best in unconvetional ,unimaginable ,unproven ,untested and seriously raw power

everyone ought to do a search on his name for surbo ...

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
the intercooler doesnt seem to have a need to be there.

true what DimDimer said,your engine can't handle that kind of revving.unless you do the required mods.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja Iga,
As the topic suggest, are there any visibility of Titan hitting our border here in the near future? I believe for fully customizable suspension, the customer need to have the luxury of tuning at their convenience time. When are you guys expanding?
;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience