Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

4ep82

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
BTHO
Visit site
taiko danny should take the picture while I'm wearing sarung that day... aiya taiko don't confuse laa maybe tollah can give a hint...

4ep82

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
BTHO
Visit site
wow ..now just u and me drive a slow car ..others damn laju ..can't catch up ..hahahahah

Bump: wow ..now just u and me drive a slow car ..others damn laju ..can't catch up ..hahahahah

Bump: wow ..now just u and me drive a slow car ..others damn laju ..can't catch up ..hahahahah

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
aiyoo ..no one updating ka ..all go to sleep meh?
better dun let me know your house! I go kidnap will you mandi, kang! Sarung also no give face! Spandel jer la! Ha ha ha!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com

4ep82

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
BTHO
Visit site
muahaha.... dahsyat nyer....!!!:rofl:
wah memang dahsyat la ini taiko ..i'm going to lock all my house doors and put a sign 'no body home' safer than being kidnap ..hahhahahaa

Bump:
muahaha.... dahsyat nyer....!!!:rofl:
wah memang dahsyat la ini taiko ..i'm going to lock all my house doors and put a sign 'no body home' safer than being kidnap ..hahhahahaa

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
Wanna join kidnap geng? Economy crisis, just kidnap only! ha ha ha!
haha you do the kidnap job, i drive hehehe.....
but make sure can get the money tu if not rugi la:rofl:

Bump:

Bump:

hahaha you better do that mate! and dont remember also lock up all the windows:biggrin:

4ep82

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
BTHO
Visit site
or else I'll joint taiko going around kidnapping people ..especially jimmy and tollah ..ok geng I'll be the second driver ...hahahaha

Bump: or else I'll joint taiko going around kidnapping people ..especially jimmy and tollah ..ok geng I'll be the second driver ...hahahaha

4ep82

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
BTHO
Visit site
where's taiko said going to kidnap people ..aiyo don't be busy like bee ..come join in laaa

Bump: where's taiko said going to kidnap people ..aiyo don't be busy like bee ..come join in laaa

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
oit...come join TT this 28th...
go out from Cheras once a while...:rofl:

asyik Cheras -> SIC -> SIC -> Cheras... :driver: :itsme:

skali skala Cheras -> Shah Alam looorrr...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes. You can now physically own a part of Zerotohundred.com! We've launched our virgin issue just yesterday and I'm excited to share this joy with you. You'd be pleased to know it'll be available at all major newsstands and bookstores so it shouldn't be too hard to spot!

Just to bring you up to speed and to keep our loyal members in the loop, this new Zerotohundred Magazine is a 132 paged, independent, bimonthly magazine that is licensed to and published...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience