Calling all ALTEZZA owners

xrima

Oct 7, 2005
dear altezza owners and taiko porosaki,

im looking for an altezza, silver color preffered, manual, sunroof optional. budget within 100-110k, is that even possible? i used to own a mitsubishi lancer 1.8 4g93 sohc and a honda integra dc2 gsr. after comparing 4 doors and 2 doors, i still like 4 doors better, cos its really shit when unloading my school books and stuff with 2 doors, back pain lar.

so now im back in malaysia and i think that a) lancer evo fuel consumption too much, b) lancer evo too common, c) i like the integra dc2, but hard to get loan
d) altezza is sold as lexus IS200 or 300 equilavent, it costs about 50,000 previously for the new one, so if i tell the australians or americans i drive an altezza, it would be similar to their mind as im driving a lexus. e) car is featured in initial d, one of the racer's that raced takumi and lost

* Name: Nobuhiko Akiyama (Nobu)
* Team: S-Pass H-Town, Allied Teams
* First Appearance: Volume 22
* Vehicle: Silver Toyota Altezza RS200 (SXE10), FR, 2.0 litre VVT-i 3S-GE inline-4 @ 210 PS
* Spec/Mods: Progress platform chassis, shortened wheelbase, ball shift nob, double wishbone, chronograph style instruments, roll cage, bucket seats, TRD front/rear spoiler, muffler, and wheels, Toyota sideskirt
* Driving Style: None since he isn’t very talented, but a genius at analysis for a rematch counterattack
* Sidenotes: The cousin of Wataru and Kasumi Akiyama. He is the primary analytical mind in Saitama, much akin to Ryosuke in Gunma, and Kyoichi in Tochigi.

so there u go lar, my dreams of owning one of initial d cars. and least one of its kind in my hometown, bet i can smoke that lansi mercedes c200k lol

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Alrite Xrima,.You are welcome to join us. :regular_smile:

Firstly you are looking for Re-cond or 2nd Altezza? Let's say you want to get it in KL,then you have more options..to get better prices! For Re-cond car 100-110k it would be yr 2000 and below may be need to add a little bit more $$. ANYway, go and search around you will definately get what you want later. It's not difficult to fulfill your dream as we have all the good buddies here to provide infos to you. Very soon they'll reply your posting!
Otherwise, --->Tips:" you may try to ask our Mr.Poro want to sell his car to you or not. Because his one exactly your requirement. hehehe......just kidding

Oh yeah! One more thing is we can smoke Merc C240 at any time. So to kautim C200k should be no problem bro! And to remember to remove the speed cut before you are going to act in the next volume of Initial D --Battle Of HIghway...!!. Alrite, hope to see ya!

Last edited:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
yup yup!!!
test is our penang taiko while poro is our kl taiko here....
if you wish to go penang....should annouce to taiko test 1st...if not later he will whack 9 you then you hailat!!!! kakakak!!!!

agree with test too...
i brougt my altezza around 135k 2000 year

will come to penang soon....bro. < ai zuo gang ah.... tan zhe ho lan kang ah!!! >
owe you a seafood dinner now...

xrima

Oct 7, 2005
i actually saw one near ttdi for 95k, used, white , souped up, 17 inch with trd body kit, lol, wonder is it worth it

and i saw another silver color one, 95k, but that is in melaka! damn

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Taiko Martin-- Ipoh Taiko,

So fast you recommended ppl to go to my hometown d ar! :secret: Why you never introduce your Boyfriend- Ah Stepyew one? Anyway, come la we go and have Tambun Seafood once you are free ok. If" ha mi lang dare to kang lu, wa kang him back for you"!!! :angry_smile:

Xrima,

Common sense,should ask for test drive and make sure it's in good condition and without major accident in previous.

Last edited:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
if 95k for second hand....eeem...
ok lar if condition is nice.

chao lar taiko test.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Ok shell ttdi this friday 19-05-06
10pm for ALTEZZA gathering.
TO welcome RAVI to the group.

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
porosaki said:
Ok shell ttdi this friday 19-05-06
10pm for ALTEZZA gathering.
TO welcome RAVI to the group.
silver colour altezza that service his car in vision?