Calling all ALTEZZA owners

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
martinchan said:
or Jahax will sponsor half of your petrol fees

hehehe....
:omg_smile: wow... it's so good having a buddy like Jahax! got petrol sponsor now... hahaha hmm... martin, how abt you cover the rest of the 50%... hehehe alright!! when is the next TT... let me book a hotel first

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oic ...

I thaught Martin gonna sponsor EVERYTHING ... hahahahaha:_:

Bro ...

You arrange with Altezza/IS200 singapore gang and we meet them up somewhere in JB ... how about that ????

Just my opinion

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
Yeah! when u guys wanna come?? I can arrange!

JaHaX said:
Oic ...

Bro ...

You arrange with Altezza/IS200 singapore gang and we meet them up somewhere in JB ... how about that ????

Just my opinion

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Hey... guys.. cant join with u all this time.. Try next time.. la... Have fun ya.. all.. Take more photo.. then update to this forum.. ya...

Have Fun all.. altezzarian.....

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
stepwyew said:
OOIIII.... Chili Padi

U dont play play hor, Nw i got heng tai liao like martin hehehehehe

martin ...you the man!!!!!!!!!:shades_smile:
haiyar..... brother stepwyew.... don't say like that...

since we so masak liao... we wont kira so much in each other....

who dare gonna bully my brother..... they will suffer our altezza kick ass....

no thanks to me... just intro some hot chick to me that all la...hor??

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
JaHaX said:
Oic ...

Bro ...

Just my opinion
things i can sponsor is my sperm....

heheheh:_:

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
When everybody mention about petrolium, it really makes me sick coz of the pricing...Why don't we elect one body among us to get sponsorship. I think stepyew is the best...no other is better than him so far rite?
Oh yeah that's rite!:X-: -->altezzarians
" After all we let him become zero car in our convoy later." And Martin sperm cannot,,..if Jahax got pregnant then very tai kin sii lorrr...:regular_smile:

Guys If want getaway, i think better have it planned early...may be can try get more good kaki into this forum oso. Just my 2cents!

Last edited:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
Jahax get pregnant huh??

oooiiiiiiiii... Test!!!! later Jahax saw this he will pengsan oh brother....

he will start to worry and pakai many many jeans when everytime we come out for TT....hahhahah

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Test said:
When everybody mention about petrolium, it really makes me sick coz of the pricing...Why don't we elect one body among us to get sponsorship. I think stepyew is the best...no other is better than him so far rite?
Oh yeah that's rite!:X-: -->altezzarians
" After all we let him become zero car in our convoy later." And Martin sperm cannot,,..if Jahax got pregnant then very tai kin sii lorrr...:regular_smile:

Guys If want getaway, i think better have it planned early...may be can try get more good kaki into this forum oso. Just my 2cents!

Ok ... Tell me what petrol you want ....shall? petronas? BNP?Essomobil? ....let me know .... i talk to the chairman....hahahahahahaha...........but if u want kerosine no problemo........lol.........

Anyway talk about convoy , lets get serious about it during out next TT. This also goes to all the alltezzarian nice ppl

i remember you saying like having laksa in your home town......martin said having bbq in ipoh......and jb meeting up with s'pore altezza club stuff like that..........:)

All altezzarian ppl are free to bring out their oppinoin regarding this convoy and lets us not forget the senior member:)

To porosaki .......what do u think?

cheers

ahlian

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
Hi Guys & gals,

i'm new in this forum as i just joined today.
seems like lots more action here compared to AW which i used to chat/ message

the trips & TT sessions seems very interesting and enjoyable
hope to be able to join u guys one of these days

btw, i drive an altezza :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
dear ahlian

nice to meet you.

you see... we all people like to chit chat, blow water, firing each other....
but we are all nice people here... we are real... we are our ownself and we don't pretend...all we are like a family... starting just a 3 or 4 altezza member...but now we are become bigger....

your will enjoy of it....
hahahah....

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
martinchan said:
dear ahlian

nice to meet you.

you see... we all people like to chit chat, blow water, firing each other....
but we are all nice people here... we are real... we are our ownself and we don't pretend...all we are like a family... starting just a 3 or 4 altezza member...but now we are become bigger....

your will enjoy of it....
hahahah....
sure growing bigger la... the importer keeps on importing altezza, wat to do? hot cakes ma...nice, cheap, good 2nd hand value, low maintaince but nvm la... can b merrier

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
can drift some more...heheh right?? our master of drifter....hahaha

intro to you ahlian, our altezza club ----> legendary master of drifter rinagi ( brian )

don't fire me oh... i'm telling the truth hehehhe....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The famous tuner of BMWs -- AC Schnitzer had turned their eye on a R56 MINI Cooper S lately and done a few upgrades and beautifications:

1. Nordschelife-developed racing suspension (which can be combined with a separately-available spring kit), gives the mini a new level or handling dynamics

2. Exhaust upgrade by putting in a new sports muffler with a chromed double-tip

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience